Who’s Your Seahawks.NET Mount Rushmore?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Aros, Radish..... whoever..... whoever.....

I will say I love Pehawk and his place in .NET history is undisputed.... he is just about the funniest and smartest person I've ever known.... but he always kept that status from the 'community' at arms length every chance he got and I can't agree that he is an alll-time member.

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm not doing mods or admins, and I'm fairly new to the site relative to others, and I'm doing five because FDR belongs there...

--hgwellz12
--fenderbender
--sutz
--RiverDog
--SportsHernia

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Aros, Radish..... whoever..... whoever.....

I will say I love Pehawk and his place in .NET history is undisputed.... he is just about the funniest and smartest person I've ever known.... but he always kept that status from the 'community' at arms length every chance he got and I can't agree that he is an alll-time member.
That plus the fact he would happily see the community burn when not getting his way. May as well put Benedict Arnold on actual mount Rushmore while we are at it.

Same applies to sports hernia and Zeb. All valuable contributors at some point in dot net history, all petulant children when they didn't get their way.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Okiehawk, Aros and Medic for all they've done and kidhawk/Sutz tied because they've been around forever and even if we disagreed on stuff they were always respectful after the fact.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Nowadays?

Keasley45
Lagartixa
Maelstrom787
Olyfan63

I have an unusual perspective on Rushmore. I think they should put Reagan and Trump on the current one, and then build an entirely new, similar monument about ten miles away at a suitable location with FDR, Carter, Clinton, and Obama on it (to start with).