What was the bigger fluke?

RussB

Reaction score
I think the Eagles game. They just played a near flawless game and thats why they won, Wentz also missed some TD throws. That game was like the last hurrah of the season. If they played the Eagles against next week they would most likely lose. This isnt a playoff team and they arent very good anymore.

RussB

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1c3zdc67 said:
Yeah, Rams are gonna' get smoked in the playoffs. Maybe even one and done. And their home game will be a home game for whoever they play against.
No they arent, they have everything it takes to make a playoff run. Great runningback and run game. Young QB and talented recievers that can be deadly with the passing game. And a pretty good D that has Aaron Donald wrecking opposing o lines. Also great special teams.

They are a complete team that is well coached. Exact opposite of what seattle is right now thats why they demolished them at home.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's your opinion, not fact. They probably will win 1 game and lose the 2nd game on the road. And that's solid for a team who hasn't had a winning season since what 2004?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Eagles game was a fluke. Offense was efficient and the team played well in all aspects that game. I would call the Rams game a fluke if the Seahawks opponents werent averaging 24 points against us at the Clink. Home field advantage is nonexistent anymore.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was a fluke because the Hawks beat them? Got it.
No, not a fluke at all. They played their most complete game of the season and proved that when they are on, they can beat anyone.

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2klfdocz said:
That's your opinion, not fact. They probably will win 1 game and lose the 2nd game on the road. And that's solid for a team who hasn't had a winning season since what 2004?

2004 has nothing to do with it.
Reality is, They have the best running back in nfc and I think are as good as anyone in conference

AubHawk71

Reaction score
A team that is averaging 7.9 points in the first half this season is never 'on'. It's relying on an outdated cat and mouse, let's see who blinks towards the end of the game, miracle RUSS comeback every single week, which apparently is going to work just barely more often than not this season. And also makes the games super frustrating to watch. Pete and everyone thinks they can get by by being cute and then pulling out Miracle Finish.

Ever heard of the tortoise and the hare? Recommended reading.

RussB

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3453omsu said:

How is that just my opinion? They have proven all season they are a complete team that is legit.They just proved it again by running the seahawks out of their own stadium and beat the snot out of them in all aspects of football. They smashed them so bad that gurley didnt even play in the 4th. If he would have might have gotten 200 yards lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good team, not great. I'm entitled to my opinion. If they win more than 1 game in the playoffs, I'll be very impressed. Way too early to act like they are world beaters.

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":5ocrbmp8 said:
Good team, not great. I'm entitled to my opinion. If they win more than 1 game in the playoffs, I'll be very impressed. Way too early to act like they are world beaters.

I think they may look better than they are because the nfc is not as good this year. However, if they do come out of the conference, nobody will be saying 5-10 years from now, " oh that was the year the nfc Stunk"

I don't see an asterisk by the Houston rockets in 1994 and 95 saying..... "Jordan was retired those two seasons"

Point is... if they come out of it, it's because they were best team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You never know, still a lot of ball to be played. They clearly are a loaded team with damn good coaching.

RussB

Reaction score
seahawksny":1p14j9wd said:
SoulfishHawk":1p14j9wd said:

I think they may look better than they are because the nfc is not as good this year. However, if they do come out of the conference, nobody will be saying 5-10 years from now, " oh that was the year the nfc Stunk"

I don't see an asterisk by the Houston rockets in 1994 and 95 saying..... "Jordan was retired those two seasons"

NFC not as good this year lol what? NFC is stacked this year the NFC south legit might have 3 teams in the playoffs.

seahawksny

Reaction score
RussB":33agp7zg said:
seahawksny":33agp7zg said:
SoulfishHawk":33agp7zg said:

NFC not as good this year lol what? NFC is stacked this year the NFC south legit might have 3 teams in the playoffs.

How is that an indicator?
The nfc east has provided 3 playoff teams numerous times.

Plus what you are saying furthers my point. This is a good rams team and to think otherwise, one must be blind. Especially after what they did to us yesterday.

hawks85

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3212n28p said:
Games like the Eagles game have happened numerous times in the Pete Carroll era. Games like the Rams game yesterday have not happened since Wilson got here. Yesterday was more of a fluke, although I believe the Rams really are the way better team.
The reality is we should have lost that first game and we were at full strength. I knew the rams were going to beat the crap out of us yesterday, and i have said it all year rams are legit they may very well go to the superbowl. The seahawks are not as big a deal as everyone thinks there just not. Sure we are talented and have pro bowl players. Where the problems are i have no idea. I know Bevell and Cable need to go or change there scheme becuase its not working here. Me personally I am glad we got are asses handed to us and i hope it continues next week and against arizona. Hopefully that will open some eyes for some serious changes.

adeltaY

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1r2mb10k said:

Well that's exactly what the Seahawks did in 2012. The Rams are looking up and the Hawks are looking down.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":9fruqm0d said:
It was a fluke because the Hawks beat them? Got it.
No, not a fluke at all. They played their most complete game of the season and proved that when they are on, they can beat anyone.

The Seahawks playing a complete game is the fluke, so yes, the Eagles game was indeed a fluke. How often does Seattle put it all together like they did in that game? Even you ought to be able to admit its not very often.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
An ass kicking is NOT what I would call a fluke. The Rams were ready to play. Seattle was not. Piss poor effort and piss poor coaching led to yesterday's results.