What I LOVE about our offense nowadays

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
INCREDIBLY illuminating comment from Pete here, hinting that there was "resistance" to something as simple as Russell wearing a playcall wristband to smooth out presnap communication.

Starting to become really, really clear why the offense used to look disjointed, no matter who the OC was.

hoxrox

Reaction score
INCREDIBLY illuminating comment from Pete here, hinting that there was "resistance" to something as simple as Russell wearing a playcall wristband to smooth out presnap communication.

Starting to become really, really clear why the offense used to look disjointed, no matter who the OC was.

Interesting. So this reaffirms the idea that RW became uncoachable.

It reminds me of the time the reporter asked Russ after that Tennessee game, "Coach Carroll thought you should have checked down to the open man for the first down, do you agree?"

To which RW replied, "what I agree with is... (playing hero ball basically was his response)"

So, he didn't agree with coach, nor did he take ownership for his bad decisions.

Then that cringe video comes out later, where he admits, "Do I take advice from coach Carroll?"

"Sorry Pete, but I only take advice from Mr. UNLIMIIIITED."

Fast forward to Geno, and Geno is the consummate team player, putting the TEAM above his personal glory.

renofox

Reaction score
Then that cringe video comes out later, where he admits, "Do I take advice from coach Carroll?"

"Sorry Pete, but I only take advice from Mr. UNLIMIIIITED."
Any idea where I might find this?

Search engines didn't help, and I've never heard about it before. I would really like to see it.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
One of the pre game shows ( I don't recall who or which network) they discussed how the Cards aren't very good against tight ends.
And sure enough, we used them well.
Shane was paying attention.

Love this stuff!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Back to the actual point of the thread, this offense is adjusting in game, and Waldron is doing a hell of a job. And come 4th quarter, Walker is just tiring out defenses.

renofox

Reaction score

Thank You for that. It was so cringey that I had never watched it through to the end before.

Sure as shit, he said no way he'd take advice from PC over Mr. Unliiiiiiimited.

Wow.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, it's kind of the jam these days. I'm just glad they moved on. We have a good thing going here in Seattle.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score

Yep just goes to show that The Brand was more important than doing what it takes to win consistently.

Rainger

Reaction score
Let it go..........we have a good going here in Seattle right now.
No I don't think I can let it go.

Yes we have a good thing going, right now but this makes me very angry how my team was held back ,and I had to endure the last few wasted years because of that narcissistic asshole.

Back to the thread, the O is great and going to get better.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You absolutely CAN let it go. You just refuse to. And that's fine. Do you. Waste of energy. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the 2022 season, with the guys we have.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You absolutely CAN let it go. You just refuse to. And that's fine. Do you. Waste of energy. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the 2022 season, with the guys we have.
Comparisons between now and the last few years are valid. That's just natural. Doesn't have anything to do with letting go. Every team would compare performances year to year.