Well, now they can talk to Macdonald.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I forget what the exact numbers were, but the Ravens 2nd half D the last 13 games (including the AFCCG) was elite. Had Lamar Jackson actually played like the MVP the league thinks he is, they could've put this game away early. So today's game has not changed my opinion of Macdonald at all.

CPHawk

Reaction score
That game reminded me of our 2005 SB. For some reason the O just went into desperation mode, instead of just playing their game. If they stick to the plan, they win.

Rat

Reaction score
I didn't understand that game. The Chiefs offense was working over the Ravens pretty good in the first half, and then the Ravens DID something at halftime to make it so that the Chiefs didn't work them over in the second half. Are teams allowed to change to a separate game plan than the one they started the game with?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Ravens failed on offense. The Ravens defense was good enough to win but for whatever reason the offense, other than that, Zay Flowers penalty, which killed the drive, really ended the Ravens….

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I didn't understand that game. The Chiefs offense was working over the Ravens pretty good in the first half, and then the Ravens DID something at halftime to make it so that the Chiefs didn't work them over in the second half. Are teams allowed to change to a separate game plan than the one they started the game with?
Cheaters

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Right? I thought halftime adjustments were just things of legend.

Chevy

Reaction score
If we get Macdonald, this is a good year to upgrade our defense through free agency and the draft.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score

Now that was funny

Rat

Reaction score
Makes sense MacDonald would meet with the Commanders first. That's like a 20 minute drive for him.