Walker TD run

Rat

Reaction score
Walker was killing it tonight! Was worried we wouldn't see this for a while after how unhealthy he looked last week. Must have been rehabbing hard

hoxrox

Reaction score
Great showing by K9. A lot of yards after contact.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ton of credit out to lock for being out there... like @PNW25 said, he was down there multiple times blocking. There's no doubt he was putting his all in in this game.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Parkinson and Lock sent Eli Ricks flying with their blocks. Pretty fun to watch.

Back at the line, the entire OL just absolutely put a hat on their man and stonewalled them. Abraham and Bradford sealed the down edge, Lewis pulled and got a linebacker overcommitting, and Walker made the rest happen.

GemCity

Reaction score
Walker is a nasty, shifty, block of driven muscle.

Glad he’s back!!

Charb will get there too! I love the role he’s filling.

Nice combo!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I mentioned the block in the game day forum. It reminded me of Hasselback on the Beast Quake, except this time the block actually opened the final hole to the end zone.

He also made a block in the second half, along the far sideline from the camera.

He wanted that win.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Walker reminded us all why he's clearly the #1 back. Nothing against Charbs. Walker is just that good.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Ton of credit out to lock for being out there... like @PNW25 said, he was down there multiple times blocking. There's no doubt he was putting his all in in this game.
And I’m mostly teasing you with Lock. He worries the hell out of me as he makes too many bad decision throws I think the only place we differ is for Geno does the same. I will say a good offensive line and Geno plays pretty well if I had to guess.