Waldron needs the majority of the blame

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Horrific playcalling, as per. First drive was great..then everything changed. When does Pete start to get questioned about that?!

olyfan63

Reaction score
What was it, a streak of 0-for-8 on 3rd downs?

Holding the Rams to 17 points is a huge WIN for the Seattle Defense. Yup, this one is on the offense.

Chapow

Reaction score
What was it again? 12 penalties for 130 yards?

Polk738

Reaction score
I don't understand Waldron's obsession with the pass when they have good blocking TEs and RBs

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I agree….Waldron wanted to make a statement of look how good he was and it back fired. He did Not adjust to lock and did not put him in a position to be successful. Too many penalties and poor play calling cost us this game

James in PA

Reaction score
Horrible game for Waldron. This team should be so much more dynamic on offense. I have lost faith in him.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
First three drives very positive, rest of the game it was pretty poor. The penalties were terrible but the offensive playcalling was equally as poor.

James in PA

Reaction score
I wonder if Pete would ever have the stones to fire a coordinator mid-season like so many other teams do.
:D

PeruHawk

Reaction score
Horrific playcalling, as per. First drive was great..then everything changed. When does Pete start to get questioned about that?!
I agree. Same old pattern. Went away from the run, kept calling long developing pass plays with no outlet receiver, and Gino under pressure. First couple of drives looked great. Used Charbonnet and the tight ends, with shorter routes. I was actually thinking he had been reading this forum!

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I wonder if Pete would ever have the stones to fire a coordinator mid-season like so many other teams do.
:D
In this case he needs to. There's two versions of the Seahawks on Sundays, every Sunday. The Seahawks with good playcalling that are extremely difficult to stop, and the Seahawks with high school football playcalling that anyone can stop.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Waldron is an outright bad OC outside of initial scripting. The scripting doesn't even matter. He will do none of it and revert to the same tendencies.

I'm off the wagon. I'd like him fired and as soon as possible.
He needs to go. He's absolutely horrible. Wasting serious talent on offense that a better offensive coordinator can do much better with. Can't wait to see what Waldron does vs the Niners. Oh wait, it'll be the same shit we just watched for the last few weeks.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Also, I know people want to go after Pete here, but the initial scripts would be what he would have the most input over, and they always look quite a bit more sensible from a gameplan perspective. When we're off of that, the primary playcaller would be the one to run the show save for very few in-game notes and then halftime, and that is Waldron.

Pete gets blame for hiring him, I guess.

Latest posts