Update on Mrs. Radish's surgery as of friday the 22nd.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Super, super news Les!!! Tell Darlene that she is in our everyday thoughts. :)

Reaction score
The Radish":3g5vu7ij said:
For all of you that were kind enough to make kind comments I wanted to let you know that we have gone from brain surgery a week ago today to now being released from the hospital and moved to a rehad facility well thought of in the medical world for perhaps a two weeks stay

AND

a day out to spend Thanksgiving with our best friends and family for dinner.

She is alert, seems to have most if not all of her memory. Will get heavy duty rehab with balance, hand/eye coordination, speech, and more. Getting this far this fast is really rare, just ask Chris98251 he is our resident expert on the subject.

Again thanks a lot for your prior kind comments, they will always be remembered.

:les:
Awesome!!! :0190l: :D :0190l: :D

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Send her my love Les, I'm glad she is feeling better.

Next time she takes a nap, have yourself a sip of Crown ;)

jkitsune

Reaction score
So happy to hear it, Les! You guys are in my thoughts.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Just came from breakfast with the wife. Told her about all the comments from you all and she says tell you all thank you and a cyber hug for for all of you from us.

Going back soon,(another list of stuff to bring) Going to need a pickup to get her and all the stuff home. lol

"did you bring such and such?, oh I need that, oh next trip I need this, could you bring this back right away?" Oh and my favorite,,,,"where have you been all day?" or " what have you been doing all day?"

And so it goes.

:D

Kixkahn

Reaction score
The Radish":3822ighl said:
Just came from breakfast with the wife. Told her about all the comments from you all and she says tell you all thank you and a cyber hug for for all of you from us.

Going back soon,(another list of stuff to bring) Going to need a pickup to get her and all the stuff home. lol

"did you bring such and such?, oh I need that, oh next trip I need this, could you bring this back right away?" Oh and my favorite,,,,"where have you been all day?" or " what have you been doing all day?"

And so it goes.

It's hard being away from home for long periods of time. Prayers she keeps rehabing quick.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":2z5j16id said:
For all of you that were kind enough to make kind comments I wanted to let you know that we have gone from brain surgery a week ago today to now being released from the hospital and moved to a rehad facility well thought of in the medical world for perhaps a two weeks stay

AND

a day out to spend Thanksgiving with our best friends and family for dinner.

She is alert, seems to have most if not all of her memory. Will get heavy duty rehab with balance, hand/eye coordination, speech, and more. Getting this far this fast is really rare, just ask Chris98251 he is our resident expert on the subject.

Again thanks a lot for your prior kind comments, they will always be remembered.

:les:
The true meaning for your Thanksgiving day gathering, may the blessings just keep on keeping on :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":l84cxx05 said:

And so it goes.

LOL, you sound like my Mom when Dad was in the hospital/rehab last year. That means they are feeling better and recovering. :th2thumbs:
You will notice how happy she is when she finally gets HOME.
You would have thought my dad had just hit the lotto when he got home.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The Radish":ykinrj4t said:

And so it goes.

Sounds like a normal wife to me.
Will be good days and rough days ahead, stay strong my friend. Great news so far. Thanks for keeping us in the know.

beasthawk

Reaction score
all smooth sailing from there! May I ask what rehab facility? I occasionally work at one, I'm at Prov everett.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Thanks for the update Radish.

We are all in support for Darlene And the family.

All well wishes and this will truly be a THANKSgiving!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Seeing as Darlene is strong enough to live with you for 50+ years, she'll get through this as well. :mrgreen:

Regards to Mama Radish.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
So happy to hear that Darlene came through her surgery so well.

God bless, Les.

Latest posts