The Texans cheated

Chawker

Reaction score
Stroud and Anderson, come on, This has conspiracy theory writen All over it.Was it the man on the grassy knoll, maybe the one armed man or even Batman. Somebody is messing with our minds. No team ends up with the second and third picks. I'm calling B.S. Maybe the easter bunny ?

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
I don't begrudge the Texans some long overdue good things, but what I'm appalled by is what the Cardinals got in the trade for pick #3. They got the 12th and 33rd picks this year, and a first- and third-round pick in 2024. If only the Seahawks could have traded #5 for something similar!

Rat

Reaction score
The problem was that our division rivals conspired against us to prevent us from getting Anderson. The Niners threw their week 3 game against the Broncos, which kept us out of the 3 spot, and then the Cards traded the 3 to the only team looking to move up for something other than quarterback. And F the Rams for some reason also.

Our division is scared of us.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
The problem was that our division rivals conspired against us to prevent us from getting Anderson. The Niners threw their week 3 game against the Broncos, which kept us out of the 3 spot, and then the Cards traded the 3 to the only team looking to move up for something other than quarterback. And F the Rams for some reason also.

Our division is scared of us.
See I'm not alone in thinking this was a set up ! Rat, has the facts and undeniable truth about this crap. It was the Cardinals, who is at the bottom of all this. I'm going to call the commissioner and have him open a investigation into those cheating cards, just wait, this will be bigger then watergate, or donaldgate.

I'm on it !

flv2

Reaction score
The Texans gave up #2 pick value for the #3 pick. That's my only gripe. We don't know what other offers the Cardinals had for the #3 pick but it's likely that at least 1 other team was willing to overpay for that pick.