The Seahawks are signing Georgia State OG Shamarious Gilmore, per source.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
How nice would it be to hit on this pickup? Our interior o-line still needs some work and we're paying Jackson too much money for what he provides, not to mention being able to move Lewis back to the right side.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Love this guy, as a person. I hope he becomes a fixture on the line.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
He looks athletic. He’s not very big at 6-3 295, wonder if he could kick into center. He’s smart and agile, could be a developmental Center

Nashville_Hawk

Reaction score
He is definitely going to be a center candidate. Squatty, strong and smart. He will make a great signal caller for the O-line. Maybe become the steal of the 2022 draft as one of the few gems overlooked. I will be following and rooting for him.

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Love the story. He could definitely anchor the C position. His strength is off the charts. I have bad memories of Joey hunt being pushed around, not happening with him.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Awe man. Love this kids story. Team captain starting his Sophomore season. He sounds smart, grounded, and yet still has a chip on his shoulder to prove something.

I hope they put him at Center. Just the right size, strong and durable.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I’m watching the NC State game, and current Seahawks WR played at Georgia State with Gilmore. Might have shared a bit of info on the young bunk. Gilmore need to work on his lower body strength, does seem to have quick feet for a guard.