Proud Big Sis!!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Welcome, BigSis. We're so proud to have Shamarious with the Hawks. Videos about him are inspiring!

sutz

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net! Shamarious looks like a fine young man and player. Our coaches will get the best out of him. We always seem to keep at least one UDFA on the roster. Maybe he can be the guy.

OP
OP
BigSisGilmore1

BigSisGilmore1

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net! Shamarious looks like a fine young man and player. Our coaches will get the best out of him. We always seem to keep at least one UDFA on the roster. Maybe he can be the guy.
There is no doubt he will be!! Thanks!

sutz

Reaction score
Our offensive line is in pretty good shape. It looks about as good as it has in 5 or 6 years to start the season. No offense to your brother, but he had a tough row to hoe here. If he's still out there, maybe he'll get picked up on our practice squad, or there are other teams that will be looking for players. I wish him good luck, no matter where he ends up.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Definitely a big mistake on their part… to waive him when he clearly performed VERY WELL during the preseason???? Not to mention who they waived him to pick up… really?? Like I said.. they’ll regret that decision.

I mean, it’s not over. Practice squads have yet to be formed, and there are 32 of them. He has game tape now. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for the both of you.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Shamarious signed to the Houston Roughnecks of the xxl. Meaning that he will be coming to Lumen March 16 against the Sea Dragons. I hope our scouts will attend with keen interest to his xfl career in general and whether he’s fixed whatever It was that caused him to get cut and not signed by any teams ps.

If Hes significantly progressed, then he’s worth a look at camp.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Shamarious has signed with usfl Philadelphia Stars To their camp.

Id say if he gets cut from that. It’s like the coach of Last Chance U said. Football is over for you. Go back to finish your degree if you haven’t.