2024 SEAHAWKS Depth Chart and Roster Moves

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks to both of you projectorfreak and kidhawk, much appreciated!!!

Here's another source : https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...seahawks-agree-to-terms-with-laviska-shenault This player is really just a KR. That position now has an increased value after the recent kickoff rules changes. He's an interesting player with size and physicality and suspected RAC ability. He has had troubles sticking with a team though, and statistically is not a strong WR. Likely a min deal.

Here's a draft profile from 2020: https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2020lshenault.php

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Jville, much appreciated!!!

Here's another from field gulls:

The player is really not costing the cap much due to the rule of 51. Only $200K which comes from the signing bonus.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Last edited:

Jville

Reaction score
Interesting update on Drew Lock contract terms. Multi-tier incentives.

I'm thinking we are going to see more and more of this. This is a useful example, I would think, of why initial contract announcements are incomplete. It suggests patience is in order going forward.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Interesting update on Drew Lock contract terms. Multi-tier incentives.

View attachment 65851

I'm thinking we are going to see more and more of this. This is a useful example, I would think, of why initial contract announcements are incomplete. It suggests patience is in order going forward.

Drew better sweep those bonus bucks or he'll be losing money. Living (and getting paid) in NY is EXPENSIVE.