The myth of the number 1 defense in the NFL

Ozzy

Reaction score
Ninestar theybe been #1 for 4 straight years and are near the top again this year with almost the same personnel. I think its safe to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point. At least be objective.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
NINEster":m5ag17yt said:
TransGenderHawkFan":m5ag17yt said:
Sgt. Largent":m5ag17yt said:
Talk to me after the next four weeks.

I need to see this version of the Hawk's D play against better offenses than the 14th, 24th, 26th and 28th ranked offenses.

The massive fallacy in your statement is that the Seahawks defense contributed a large portion of what made those teams rank so low.

Tell that to themunn as well trying to discredit the Vikings defense for similar reasons.

Vikings faced a few top QBs so far this season.

Seahawks about to face their first.

Vikings D is legit, and fun to watch this year.

hawker84

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2kyirrms said:
I need a greater sample size than four games to base my judgement on just how good this Seattle D is. I think we need to hold off crowning anyone just yet.

Fair enough, but whatever happened to being the champ until someone knocks you off the throne? I'll take the Seattle defense over anybody's until a team shows me differently at the end of the season.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":jasvynqp said:
Sgt. Largent":jasvynqp said:

I need to see this version of the Hawk's D play against better offenses than the 14th, 24th, 26th and 28th ranked offenses.

The massive fallacy in your statement is that the Seahawks defense contributed a large portion of what made those teams rank so low.

Not a large portion, 1/4th to be exact.

It's not like the Rams, Dolphins, Niners and Jet's offenses lit it up every week except for our week.

That's why I need to see our D play better offenses, of which they will play the #1 offense this very week. So I might not even need four more weeks. If our D shuts the #1 offense in the NFL down? I'm in with both feet.

Ozzy

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1vptrl5o said:
NINEster":1vptrl5o said:
TransGenderHawkFan":1vptrl5o said:
Sgt. Largent":1vptrl5o said:

Tell that to themunn as well trying to discredit the Vikings defense for similar reasons.

Vikings faced a few top QBs so far this season.

Seahawks about to face their first.

Vikings D is legit, and fun to watch this year.

I've somewhat adopted them as a team to follow. Have a feeling that's our NFCG right there.