The Brand vs Colts TNF Game thread

Rainger

Reaction score
I am officially feeling sorry for Russ, he has been an ungrateful son, but he's still our Russ. I blame the HC, Russ has been off the whole night, he should put that pressure play on him, Hackett should just sacrafice his career and kick that field goal to protect Russ. Pete would have.
Oh toffee I am going to have to take back some of my likes from you. I don't feel sorry one bit in fact I couldn't be happier..

Scout

Reaction score
Even noodled arm Matt Ryan knows you check on the outside if the defense is clustered to the other side of the formation.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Russ missed a wide open guy on that last play too...

Nunya

Reaction score
I'm gonna say it.

We've been trying to tell y'all about Russell for YEARS, and we were more right than even WE knew.
It looks like the picture of the last few seasons is starting to clear up.

Sometime around the SB win, PC said something about building a team without expensive players. A well rounded team with younger talent that many other teams had overlooked. He proved it many times with Sherman, Wagner, and even Wilson in the early years....and now, possibly Geno. PC seemed to be against eating up cap space on just a hand full of players.

The wheels seemed to start to come off right after Wilsons first extension (though the SB loss didn't help). PC also recently made the comment "he does what you tell him" when talking about Geno. I'm starting to think the wheels became too loose from Wilson's "free lance" QBing....completely messing up the offensive play. Denver sure does look like the offense we have witnessed here in Seattle for the last 2-3 seasons. Able to move the ball, but unable to put up the points.

Last edited:

Scout

Reaction score
I am curious where are the designed roll outs or bootlegs to use Wilson's feet or to have Wilson outside of the pocket with clearer vision of the field? Is Hackett unaware of Wilson's weaknesses?