The Brand buys most expensive home in Denver history!

Jville

Reaction score
Here is a drone flyby link of the estate >>> ......... https://kdvr.com/video/russell-wils...-cherry-hills/7607934/?ipid=promo-link-block2

A489a6256495468182a43d4519272ff9

The 20,060 square foot estate has plenty of room for Russ, Ciara and their three children. The house features four bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a nine-car garage and a large fireplace for those cold Rocky mountain nights.

There's also a 2,590-square-foot indoor pool, game room, home theater and full basketball court.

The Wilsons bought the place (in an off-market deal) for a record-breaking $26 million -- the most expensive price tag for a single family home in the Denver area.

Last edited:

acer1240

Reaction score
Spend it if you got it I guess. I'd personally never want a house that big unless I really hated my wife or had to live with a Canadian

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
He listed his Bellevue house for 28 mil, a big increase from the 6.7 mil he paid for it. And even though it hasn't sold, he put the same money into his Denver house.

His actions show how confident (arrogant?) he is that he'll get that huge contract and that he'll remain productive and healthy. But, even talented players can run into the unexpected.

Bellevue house, photo, and desceription:

Last edited:

TAB420

Reaction score
Why not? After what Carr just signed for I can see Russ demanding 55+ a year. And the Donkeys will have to pay it.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is sensationalism, real estate is at a all time high in the country, of course it will be more expensive. That and 12 bathrooms in a house that big is necessary when you have incontinent issues trying to walk from one end to the other.............

toffee

Reaction score
This is sensationalism, real estate is at a all time high in the country, of course it will be more expensive. That and 12 bathrooms in a house that big is necessary when you have incontinent issues trying to walk from one end to the other.............
😆 Russ has incontinence issues?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Dang! That house is barely under 10x the size of mine, but over 50x what Zillow says mine would go for! But he can afford it I suppose, since he makes like 400x more than me...

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe the reports of Ciara having IBS were true. ;)

Lagartixa

Reaction score
it's kind of funny that people even care. Meh, he's not a Seahawk. Next
You might not have noticed, but this thread is in the NFL Nation forum, the description of which reads "Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics" (color, boldface, and italic emphasis mine)

For those on .NET who don't want to read about ex-Seahawks and other non-Seahawks NFL topics, the solution is simple: don't open the NFL Nation forum. You're welcome.

Latest posts