Russ selling his Denver house...

toffee

Reaction score
No way they can trade that contract. He will be released and be lucky to get Geno money.
No matter what Broncos or Wilson are saying. If he is selling his house, he is done with the Broncos. Decades ago, we lived very close to Dana Stubblefield in the Bay Area during his best year powered by roid, all the neighbors knew that he is gone when his house was put on the market, although he and the team were still saying all the right things. Shortly after the season was over, he was traded, to Redskins if memory serves.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I looked at his houses in Seattle and Denver online, both were BIG, lots of everything, they are the home version of his truck. But they just ain't too likeable or no charactee
View attachment 65033
How much clearance does that behemoth need? The tire on the hood of that truck would be torn off if I tried to be driving it to work lol

toffee

Reaction score
How much clearance does that behemoth need? The tire on the hood of that truck would be torn off if I tried to drive it to work lol
I must confess that I am not into pickup trucks, the only one that I owned was a Jeep Comanche, with big tires and a 2 or was it 3" lift. Mine was not unlike this one, in matte black. I sold it in months, as I wasn't and still am not into pickups.