Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Imagine if the refs completely screw over the Chiefs (like they did us against the Steelers) and Ms. Swift comments on it? LOL the social media explosion would be deafening

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Imagine if the refs completely screw over the Chiefs (like they did us against the Steelers) and Ms. Swift comments on it? LOL the social media explosion would be deafening
Her BFF Brittney does...but she's more just a hangaround than a celeb.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Bump because someone said the over on this thread would be 20 pages plus by game time...

For you gamblers here is a list of things you can legit bet on for storylines involving Swift..

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Track her travel to the game...The Athletic has you covered...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Anyone have an inside on what she is wearing today? Who she is sitting with? Is Mahomes Sr picking her up at the airport?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I haven't checked in 5 minutes..anyone have any updates? Is the plane arriving on time? Is their parking at the airport? Will she be delayed at customs? I hope she doesn't get sucked into playing the slot machines at the airport...you never win on those there... fashionably late..Is that still a thing?

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I read an article yesterday that said the Las Vegas airport is completely booked, no space available for private jets that did not make a reservation in advance. I would imagine that her manager(s) had anticipated this possibility and made a reservation for Taylor's private jet, but wouldn't it be something if they hadn't and she got treated like any other person?

Will Taylor Swift be able to park private jet for Super Bowl? Vegas airports are full

And the plot thickens...I can hardly wait!
She’s been there for hours. Parachuted in I guess. And her special ops team took out a few meal team six members and some of the gravy seals waiting to take her out.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
She’s been there for hours. Parachuted in I guess. And her special ops team took out a few meal team six members and some of the gravy seals waiting to take her out.
It wouldn't surprise me if she had clone lip sync those concerts in Japan.....

hugecanoli

Reaction score
If she wound up in a tar pit or a well like baby Jessica I would pour another bourbon and laugh. Could care less. It amazes me that there is 19 pages of this nonsense.

Don’t care about the coverage…doesn’t bother me. But she is a fan like me or you and nobody gives a shit what I’m doing for the game besides my dog who is following me around like crazy cause I just grilled two beautiful sausage rings.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Obviously she has but the more in important thing to me because I'm a woman and a Swiftie I'm shocked that pure male football fans can't stop talking about her and this is only my second post in this thread mostly made to show my amusement towards you guys.
it's absolutely hilarious honestly. I've never seen such a large amount of grown men get worked up over something so silly.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
As per Ian Rappaport she has arrived! His stuff is usually reliable so safe to say she will be in today!

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if she had clone lip sync those concerts in Japan.....
She doesn’t need to. She’s savvy enough to get the work done and get to where she has to be. She’s a smart and successful businesswoman, entertainer etc.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
She doesn’t need to. She’s savvy enough to get the work done and get to where she has to be. She’s a smart and successful businesswoman, entertainer etc.
She is for sure but having a clone in a pinch wouldn't be a bad idea..it worked for Queen Amidalla in Star Wars....

NoGain

Reaction score
She's wearing a black dress with shoulder straps. Anything to read into that?

Status
Not open for further replies.