Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Now THAT would be funny. The typical freak out ahead of time and she's not even there. Hilare.
Oh, what would the conspiracy people do with their time?

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Holly Crap! Had no idea SB suites are that expensive.

If T-Swizzle does attend, can we also bet on who’s box she’s sitting in? Prop bets galore!

Hospitality provider Suite Experience Group offer a range of suites which start at $180,000 for four tickets and go up to $1.8million for 20 tickets. Prices did peak at $2.5million, but have dropped in the build-up to the game.

OP
OP
RiverDog

RiverDog

Reaction score
Is it all a moot point?

Taylor Swift May Not Make It to the Super Bowl, and Travis Kelce's Comments Might Have Just Confirmed It​

It's probably just an article to heighten the suspense and add to the hype, make it sound like she's making such a huge sacrifice to be there for her beloved boyfriend.

I also got a kick out of the characterization of a 13-hour direct flight on a private jet being "brutal." If anyone ever doubts that there's a severe disconnect between the social elite and their fans, that's a great example.

Welshers2

Reaction score
The common denominator here is not women. It's the continued obsession with who star athletes are dating. It gets more attention than their children, their parents, the charities they donate toward, etc. Talking about who's dating who is like the lowest form of gossip in existence. Now we have star NFL tight end on multiple super bowl winning team dating the most famous person in the world. So yeah, people are going to bitch about it to a higher degree than the examples I listed above.
Bro you are the guy who said no one should be offended by AI nudes specifically of Taylor Swift? But you're defending people who get triggered over her being shown less than 30 seconds during a broadcast? Interesting

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
It's probably just an article to heighten the suspense and add to the hype, make it sound like she's making such a huge sacrifice to be there for her beloved boyfriend.

I also got a kick out of the characterization of a 13-hour direct flight on a private jet being "brutal." If anyone ever doubts that there's a severe disconnect between the social elite and their fans, that's a great example.
Yeah odds are she’ll be there and in someone’s suite.

As for the flight…she’s down to only one Dassault! Not sure if she has customized it for a private bedroom or will just have to pop an ambien and tough it out on the lay-flat seats.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Yeah odds are she’ll be there and in someone’s suite.

As for the flight…she’s down to only one Dassault! Not sure if she has customized it for a private bedroom or will just have to pop an ambien and tough it out on the lay-flat seats.
Obviously she has but the more in important thing to me because I'm a woman and a Swiftie I'm shocked that pure male football fans can't stop talking about her and this is only my second post in this thread mostly made to show my amusement towards you guys.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Obviously she has but the more in important thing to me because I'm a woman and a Swiftie I'm shocked that pure male football fans can't stop talking about her and this is only my second post in this thread mostly made to show my amusement towards you guys.
I’m just here so I won’t get fined…and still hoping for the over on 21 pages.

On a related note, evidently the over/under is 4.5 on Swift shots during regulation. I’m thinking over with Kelce having a big game.

NoGain

Reaction score
Can anyone inform me who Taylor Swift is and why she has anything to do with football? Thanks in advance.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Can anyone inform me who Taylor Swift is and why she has anything to do with football? Thanks in advance.
Fine let's go 19 pages. Football guys before Swiftie's obviously. Though I figure you know who Travis Kelce is so don't want to insult you or your internet skills.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RiverDog

RiverDog

Reaction score
I read an article yesterday that said the Las Vegas airport is completely booked, no space available for private jets that did not make a reservation in advance. I would imagine that her manager(s) had anticipated this possibility and made a reservation for Taylor's private jet, but wouldn't it be something if they hadn't and she got treated like any other person?

Will Taylor Swift be able to park private jet for Super Bowl? Vegas airports are full

And the plot thickens...I can hardly wait!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It's been handled there is a spot for her jet I just don't remember which airport. We'll find out in something like 10 hours regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.