Seattle Mariners vs Toronto Blue Jays Jul 7-10

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Take heart. Relocating three time zones away, as an Ms fan, is much worse. Last night was a rare opportunity to watch an Ms game, which was free on mlb.com, though I had to call it a night after the fifth inning.
I know what you mean. I lived in California for many years, and that was pre-internet. Trying to find info on M's/Seahawks from the local papers was frustrating, to say the least.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Great win last night. Next two games will be about low scoring wins.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Awesome win last night. Interesting that Toronto only struck out once and had no walks. A lot of balls put into play and the fielding was great, particularly Suarez and Crawford. Even Toro handled a nice short hop. Not sure if what we did last night is sustainable, but if the offense continues to show up like it has then we are going to continue winning.

I’m hoping we take three out of four but I’m also okay with a sweep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Until we win a 2d game in this series, I'm still in 'will be happy to split' mode. :)

DJrmb

Reaction score
No reg TV Friday. Apple TV only.

View attachment 53676

Yeah, I hate these streaming services getting these games too and making us jump through hoops to watch our teams.

At least Apple is offering it free without the need to have an apple subscription or account though. If you have a Roku or something else that is capable of installing the Apple TV app you can download it and stream the game without signing up for anything tonight.

Stream MLB games on AppleTV free

Update: You do have to have an apple id (which can be created free with a junk email address) and be signed into the app. You still do not need a subscription though.

Last edited:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Julio fumbled on the way to third, missed opportunity.

Echawks

Reaction score
Iguana bomb for the walkoff!!!

I’m glad Romo is pitching against us instead of for us.
Absolutely, never had any confidence when he came in.. borucki pitched with some ice water in his veins today, nice way to get back at the blue jays

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Absolutely, never had any confidence when he came in.. borucki pitched with some ice water in his veins today, nice way to get back at the blue jays
They say he was a great locker room guy and all that, but what just happened is why we DFA'd him.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yahoo Sports had the correct score, with the correct team winning, and with the correct player getting the correct stats.

ESPN sucks so I expect mistakes, as they only care about the Yankees, Red Sox, dodgers.

There is no excuse for MLB.com to screw up, this is their product.