Seattle Mariners @ Philadelphia Phillies Apr 25-27

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Caballero is doing well, and probably earning a spot on the 26 going forward. With Dylan Moore extending his rehab assignment, we need him.

Good game tonight. Solid pitching, good D, timely hitting. Great way to start the road trip.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
This is Kelenic 3rd year....there's really no reason to have the DH spot ahead of him but whatever good win. Marco > Flexen.
It's early, Kelenic is pounding that ..w hat 7 hole.. why change the status quo.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Two outs, so what?

I LAUGHED with a mouthful of dinner the second JP made contact for that GS. Hilarious!

And then Julio. That's a relief. Was starting to wonder if Kelenic was wearing a Julio disguise and Julio was wearing a Kelenic.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Two outs, so what?

I LAUGHED with a mouthful of dinner the second JP made contact for that GS. Hilarious!

And then Julio. That's a relief. Was starting to wonder if Kelenic was wearing a Julio disguise and Julio was wearing a Kelenic.
I was thinking Kelenic is doing to Julio, the same pressure Julio was doing to Kelenic last year.

Crizilla

Reaction score
THis line up is better. Move Kelenic up for obvious reasons and then also so it puts more pressure on the bottom guys. Let em know to get goin' or by June they'll be gone. Pollack and Wong both got on base to set up the JP granny.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Kirby dealing today, into the 7th and only 70+ pitches. :oops:

Unfortunately, the bats are taking the day off. :(

TIMD

Reaction score
Gonna be plenty more of these. The Mariners specialize in allowing mediocre opposition starters outpitch their guys who are actually better. Wasted a great performance by Kirby. Thanks Jerry.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Why is Pollack hitting before JK?
Our manager does some nutty things at times.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
My guess is they moved JK back down after he struggled hitting third.

I got a bad feeling about this season. Just feels like a lot is going to go wrong. Injuries are starting to play a factor. Last year we were so lucky without having any major injuries.

The team probably needs to trade for another starting arm, call up one of the young pitchers, and add at least a bat or two.

My worry is we have Flex and Marco as our four and five starters. At some point, we are probably going have another starting pitcher get hurt, then what? The team needs to be looking to make moves sooner than later. We can’t afford to let another 25-50 games go by until we make a move.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Kelenic moved down behind the DH spot AGAIN. No consistent line up.