Season ticket Renewals

nrayorr

Reaction score
I was lucky enough last year getting better seats than I had the year before. I don't think lightning will strike twice here, but I still put in for seat reassignment just in case. I'd like to get in sections 334-336 or 308-310 as far down as I can get them, but I know those are prime seats. The first year I was in section 339 row HH, I'm currently in section 314 row P, not bad seats, just wishful thinking.

AgentDib

Reaction score
In my experience the likelihood of upgrading actually goes down each year that you keep your tickets.

This is because at the start there are lots of seats that would be an upgrade for you, but each time you move up there are fewer seats that you'll consider next time. The odds of people giving up those seats goes down as well because the best seats will always be worth more on the secondary market then the box office due to policy of assigning the same price to each block.

Not being able to upgrade is definitely a first world problem because it means the team is good and your seats are already better than any vacancies.

nrayorr

Reaction score
AgentDib":1zlwgnii said:
In my experience the likelihood of upgrading actually goes down each year that you keep your tickets.

This is because at the start there are lots of seats that would be an upgrade for you, but each time you move up there are fewer seats that you'll consider next time. The odds of people giving up those seats goes down as well because the best seats will always be worth more on the secondary market then the box office due to policy of assigning the same price to each block.

Not being able to upgrade is definitely a first world problem because it means the team is good and your seats are already better than any vacancies.

I agree with you especially when you say that each time you move up there are fewer seats to consider next time. To that point I add that if I am able to get seats that I like I will keep them unless I hit the lottery and then I'll go for the suites. LOL!!