Russell Wilson signing with Steelers

rcaido

Reaction score
I thought Atlanta or Minnesota would be the easier route...Why the Stealers of all teams. It was hard enough to root for him in Denver. Tough division and tough schedule. NFC is really weak with no top 5 QB.

chris98251

Reaction score
I wanna hear what Terry Bradshaw has to say, like him or not he says exactly whats on his mind, especially when it comes to the rent a dents.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Terry Bradshaw ... he says exactly whats on his mind,
Yes he does. But he's often dead wrong. I remember the time he said Josh Allen couldn't throw accurately and it wasn't something he could learn....cringe...

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Yeah, unless Steelers have a plan to move Pickett (and Pats just got basically nothing for Mac Jones), I feel like reaching for a first round QB would be a weird draft move for them now with where they are drafting. It doesn't feel like it makes sense to bring Russ on if you thought you had a shot at one of the guys you wanted in the first.

I expect they'll probably still want one of the later round guys but I think we have a good idea of what their QB room is going to look like next year.
I could see the steelers moving on from Pickett, he hasn't been good. Getting a Rookie in the draft with an experianced guy on vet min to help prepare him for the NFL and play as starter until he is makes sense.
Only thing I am not sure about is if Wilson would help a rookie he is likely to see as a threat to his role as starter.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I could see the steelers moving on from Pickett, he hasn't been good. Getting a Rookie in the draft with an experianced guy on vet min to help prepare him for the NFL and play as starter until he is makes sense.
Only thing I am not sure about is if Wilson would help a rookie he is likely to see as a threat to his role as starter.
I could see why they want to move on from Pickett, it just doesn't feel like the timing is going to be great for them.

Fields is generating no interest, Mac Jones just got moved for basically nothing... it's not a good time to try and move him and I would think cutting him is pretty much out of the picture.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
God, I am so glad we didn't get suckered into that QB class.

chrispy

Reaction score