Russell Wilson meme thread

toffee

Reaction score
From 2013-2021, most of us refused to entertain the possibilities that Russell Wilson wasn't as good as we gave he credit for. How things as changed?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The snake handler returns for yet another extravagent kids birthday party. Apparently they have children themselves handling large snakes.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Maybe it’s the species of mustard, but California wild mustard is a fast flowering spring annual. It’s not a tree by any means, though it is tasty.

This description is more like pot. You will get a six foot bush. Haven’t had to chase birds out of it tho.

GemCity

Reaction score
Looks like he had a facelift as well..I see maybe a 5lb loss 10 at the most.
It does look like he’s had work done! Jeez…

I don’t see the weight loss at all either…maybe a few.

His biggest issue won’t be his shape. Beginning in game 1 of last season, he became a “villain”. Even with some success, Broncos fans will be on him hard (deservingly so). I don’t think he has the capacity to handle that.

Torc

Reaction score

Maybe it’s the species of mustard, but California wild mustard is a fast flowering spring annual. It’s not a tree by any means, though it is tasty.

This description is more like pot. You will get a six foot bush. Haven’t had to chase birds out of it tho.

I'm reasonably certain that Jesus never saw California wild mustard, and was not describing it. :p