Russell Wilson meme thread

Cyrus12

Reaction score
He should of forgiven Ashley for cheating on him...he might still be a star qb playing for Seattle...

toffee

Reaction score
He should of forgiven Ashley for cheating on him...he might still be a star qb playing for Seattle...
Interesting rumor, the Tate and Ashton affair, it is reported that Tate and his then girl friend double dated with Wilson and wife Ashton frequently. Then came the cheating rumor. Now, Golden has married the same girl friend and both Tate still friends with Ashton. Golden Tate has openly called for Russ to clear his name on the purported affair.

A few possibilities:
  1. All four were engaged in open sex, so much for being religious, and no cheating there. Wilson used it as out, and refuse to clear Golden's name.
  2. Only Ashton and the Tates were involved in an open relationship, Russ in the dark.
  3. Ashton and Golden had an affair, but Tate's wife rather forgiving, so they all remain friends. This is a wtf option.
  4. Russ made it up.
My $$ on 1 or 4. Yours?

Last edited:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Interesting rumor, the Tate and Ashley affair, it is reported that Tate and his then girl friend double dated with Wilson and wife Ashley frequently. Then came the cheating rumor. Now, Golden has married the same girl friend and both Tate still friends with Ashley. Golden Tate has openly called for Russ to clear his name on the purported affair.

A few possibilities:
  1. All four were engaged in open sex, so much for being religious, and no cheating there. Wilson used it as out, and refuse to clear Golden's name.
  2. Only Ashley and the Tates were involved in an open relationship, Russ in the dark.
  3. Ashley and Golden had an affair, but Tate's wife rather forgiving, so they all remain friends. This is a wtf option.
  4. Russ made it up.
My $$ on 1 or 4. Yours?
Well anything that comes out of the dangerwiches mouth is bullshit so 4 is a possibility. ..but 1 definitely possible too. I'm sure Ashley has been paid by team brand to keep her mouth shut.

toffee

Reaction score
Well anything that comes out of the dangerwiches mouth is bullshit so 4 is a possibility. ..but 1 definitely possible too. I'm sure Ashley has been paid by team brand to keep her mouth shut.
Same here, my money in #1 or #4, but leaning towards #4.

Torc

Reaction score
Interesting rumor, the Tate and Ashton affair, it is reported that Tate and his then girl friend double dated with Wilson and wife Ashton frequently. Then came the cheating rumor. Now, Golden has married the same girl friend and both Tate still friends with Ashton. Golden Tate has openly called for Russ to clear his name on the purported affair.

A few possibilities:
  2. Only Ashton and the Tates were involved in an open relationship, Russ in the dark.
  3. Ashton and Golden had an affair, but Tate's wife rather forgiving, so they all remain friends. This is a wtf option.
  4. Russ made it up.
My $$ on 1 or 4. Yours?
One more possibility: it's a completely false rumor.

toffee

Reaction score
One more possibility: it's a completely false rumor.
Unlikely as Golden openly requested that Wilson clear his name about this rumor. There, at least Golden Tate acknowledged that rumor.

Torc

Reaction score
Unlikely as Golden openly requested that Wilson clear his name about this rumor. There, at least Golden Tate acknowledged that rumor.
Tate acknowledged that there is a rumor. And said it never happened. You're saying that because he says it never happened, that it must have happened?

toffee

Reaction score
Tate acknowledged that there is a rumor. And said it never happened. You're saying that because he says it never happened, that it must have happened?
I said Tate confirmed the existence of that rumor, he asked Russell Wilson to clear his name, ie for Wilson to say that it was a rumor and never happened. So far, Wilson refused to declare that it was a rumor. Good enough?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I said Tate confirmed the existence of that rumor, he asked Russell Wilson to clear his name, ie for Wilson to say that it was a rumor and never happened. So far, Wilson refused to declare that it was a rumor. Good enough?
He has nothing to gain by clearing it up. It actually helps him to keep it alive. The bigger mystery is who started the rumor. That would tell you everything

toffee

Reaction score
He has nothing to gain by clearing it up. It actually helps him to keep it alive. The bigger mystery is who started the rumor. That would tell you everything
If the very ugly rumor was started by people outside of the Tates or the Wilsons, you know think the Tates and the Wilsons will put an end to it? As is, three of the four wanted to, but not Russell.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I have to go with #2. I can just see RW3 sitting in the living room watching Mr. Gadget while Golden hammers his wife in the next room. Completely oblivious. even when all three of them come out sweaty with towels on. "You guys have a good Sauna?"

GGotskill

Reaction score
People with glass houses and such.... One might say "It's sad that people will spend time posting about what other people do." Such as, a post judging others by what they post on a forum.

No, let's be clear: dragging players wives and calling them whores is messed up. The fact that's it's allowed on this forum at all is sad.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
If the very ugly rumor was started by people outside of the Tates or the Wilsons, you know think the Tates and the Wilsons will put an end to it? As is, three of the four wanted to, but not Russell.
Why would Russell want to put an end to it no matter who started the rumor? That narrative justifies his divorce and keeps his Bible thumping image intact. It's the perfect deflector shield or chaff and redirect if you will

Latest posts