Russell Wilson meme thread

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'm not particularly religious, but the prosperity gospel and televangelist grifters gotta be in the first class section on the train to hell if there is such a thing, right?
I don't believe anyone that professes too much about anything. Maybe I'm just too cynical, but Ithey automatically go into the distrust/dislike pile until proven otherwise

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I'm not particularly religious, but the prosperity gospel and televangelist grifters gotta be in the first class section on the train to hell if there is such a thing, right?
I don't believe anyone that professes too much about anything. Maybe I'm just too cynical, but Ithey automatically go into the distrust/dislike pile until proven otherwise
I have fairly strong and concrete beliefs in that regard, but I'm with you. I remember, I think it was the early 80s, some TV preacher said God told him he needed to get $8M by a certain date or he was going to die. I remember praying that he would either not get the money and live, or that he would get the money and die anyway.

IIRC, some dog track owner came to his rescue and donated the remainder of the $8M just before the deadline. Sadly, the TV guy didn't die. At least not right away.

Cynicism is an underrated virtue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Anyone believe Russell himself will give one Tenth of his football earnings to this church? Why hasnt he given his own house in Seattle to them as like a down payment?

No, instead He’s on the board of a place that extorts Their employees for that money. He’s like Tom Cruise and Scientology.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Anyone believe Russell himself will give one Tenth of his football earnings to this church? Why hasnt he given his own house in Seattle to them as like a down payment?

No, instead He’s on the board of a place that extorts Their employees for that money. He’s like Tom Cruise and Scientology.
Don't be silly, this church pays Wilson to be their director, some sort of directors fees. Do you really think Wilson will park his name to any outfits without getting paid?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
You know, we as Seahawks fans overlooked this douchebaggery for years. Thats why he’s still hanging around, he thinks seahawks fans love him and by and by will welcome him to their ring of honor.

Im ashamed of supporting him frankly. Why does he even have any ties to Seattle anymore?

Last edited:

Donn2390

Reaction score
This is spot on. Ciara is a dime peice!
It all depends on what your plans are for the day. Are you looking for someone to take to your parents home for Easter Sunday dinner, or are you looking for someone to take to a cheap motel for the night along with a $2.00 bottle of wine and a bag of weed? It's all relevant..

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
“The church's lead communicator further quoted a Bible verse he said was sent to him by former Seattle Seahawks quarterback and Churchome board member Russell Wilson to explain why employees "rebating ten percent of their paychecks back to Churchome was a 'black and white' issue and even more important than the religious rite of taking communion."

Source. https://www.christianpost.com/news/churchome-forced-employees-to-tithe-10-lawsuit.html

Russ truly is a loathsome individual.

Donn2390

Reaction score
“The church's lead communicator further quoted a Bible verse he said was sent to him by former Seattle Seahawks quarterback and Churchome board member Russell Wilson to explain why employees "rebating ten percent of their paychecks back to Churchome was a 'black and white' issue and even more important than the religious rite of taking communion."

Source. https://www.christianpost.com/news/churchome-forced-employees-to-tithe-10-lawsuit.html

Russ truly is a loathsome individual.
OK Russell, put your money where your mouth is..!
What is 10 percent of 265 million? 26,500,000
Russell's share is $26,500,000. The church is going to love receiving your check..

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
OK Russell, put your money where your mouth is..!
What is 10 percent of 265 million? 26,500,000
Russell's share is $26,500,000. The church is going to love receiving your check..

Let’s not forget the degree deodorant ad Ciara signed up for. Or that ridiculous Carpool Karoke thing she did with Russ. Where’s the money from that you sanctimonius bitch? Did it go into subsidizing your yowling with cgi asses about how youre So independent you can subsidize looking like a fool yourself?

Hes there to guilt and now coerce ppl into donating to his church.

I know of nothing he has going on in the Denver area.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Don't be silly, this church pays Wilson to be their director, some sort of directors fees. Do you really think Wilson will park his name to any outfits without getting paid?

Im telling you Toffee, Russ is following his church’s Scientology model to a tee. So, like Tom Cruise, he’s being paid so much in ego, benefits and connections that it doesn’t matter.

This church has Justin Bieber, Koutney Kardashian, etc as members. Wanna know how Ciara and him get invited to Oscar parties? How Ciara despite having no album out since 2019 gets a Degree deodorant commercial?

Ciara is so talentless that any attention is priceless.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I have fairly strong and concrete beliefs in that regard, but I'm with you. I remember, I think it was the early 80s, some TV preacher said God told him he needed to get $8M or he was going to die. I remember praying that he would either not get the money and live, or that he would get the money and die anyway.

IIRC, some dog track owner came to his rescue and donated the remainder of the $8M. Sadly, the TV guy didn't die. At least not right away.

Cynicism is an underrated virtue.
Agreed. It's sad to me that a great number of people only see the prosperity gospel and think that it's actual Christianity. The people who promote this will be under a special judgement ( I believe).

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Like I pointed out, there are not 300 inmates in that room. And of them, probably zero are in max security.

The 49ers have had Players visit San Quentin since 2000. Their flag football team is now the San Quentin 49ers, going along with the SQ Earthquakes (soccer), SQ Warriors and Sq Kings basketball, sq As and Giants etc. Google and Facebook sponsor code training labs. They have staff volunteers from UC Berkeley and Stanford teaching at their in prison accredited college, the first, and advising their inmate media, which were finalists for the Pulitzer. Professional chefs teach them how to cook restaurant meals with their donated ingredients.

Gavin Newsom is repurposing SQ into a ”rehabilitation center” due to all this community support. It goes a lot farther than heres my Celebrity appearance, you accepted Jesus, now go away.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is like watching a Weekday Soap Opera in the 70's and 80's, instead of Luke and Laura we have Russ and Ciara.