Russell Wilson meme thread

NoGain

Reaction score
1. No, I didn't see it.

2. Why did you quote my reply to her instead of you?

3. I was talking about your hyperbolic, ridiculous remarks about his wife's clothing and the other lady's comment about her "jumping" and "devil worshiper" hand gesture. Talk shit about Russ until you have strep throat. But the comments about his fine ass wife exudes real out of shape, wrinkled, diabetes sock wearing bish energy. It's weirdo shit.
To be fair, both RW and Ciara put themselves out there continually in the most "look at me and how good we are" fashion. If anyone's being hyperbolic by their words or actions, it's those two. They've opened themselves up to most of what they get. They're ain't much Christian modesty or humility coming from either.

toffee

Reaction score
I wonder how excited Heaps is about his career prospects? If Russ doesn't ball out this season that "7th offseason with my guy" isn't going to look very good on a resume.

...and you all thought it was Ciara's fault.
Broncos skill players are not honoring Wilson's summer camp,?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I wonder how excited Heaps is about his career prospects? If Russ doesn't ball out this season that "7th offseason with my guy" isn't going to look very good on a resume.

Its really Russell’s fault For surrounding himself with paid friends.

The result?

His agent is also his attorney who messed up his foundation enough for the Arizona Republic to spend six months investigating him. Before this, apparently, he did represent some men in mlb, but there’s no demand for his services now.

His qb private coach, Jake Heaps, used to be seen as a significant media voice. He abandoned it for Russ. And now he’s the only guy by name banned from the facility by his new Coach. Any surprise that no player under contract is working out in Heaos’ presence this year?

He made them dependent on him. They are paid servants both to him and his wife, who has given both players and coach reason to avoid her.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
To be fair, both RW and Ciara put themselves out there continually in the most "look at me and how good we are" fashion. If anyone's being hyperbolic by their words or actions, it's those two. They've opened themselves up to most of what they get. They're ain't much Christian modesty or humility coming from either.

😐

Are you aware of Ciara's profession?
Maybe she should comport herself more like the ultra pure and Holy Taylor Swift. Or Katy Perry. Or Giselle Bundchen. Or Brittany Spears. Or Lady Gaga. Or Melania Trump. Or Marilyn Monroe. Or Sarah Palin. Or one of the Kardashians. Or that dogface ass bitch Marjorie Taylor Green. Or Lauren Boebert. Or Uncle Ruckus' Mucinex monster lookin wife Ginni Thomas. Or Billy Ray's little Christian, fraggle face daughter. Or, maybe she should be like the first brawd he married, Ashton. Or even some of the pure, Christian, virgin angels that you beacons of virtue and modesty married. Nah, that wouldn't work, cuz you guys would just find something else. Because, just like Michelle Obama, it's not about anything that she's actually done wrong. But y'all carry on. I hope some of our Seahawks see this shit.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
Dont put words in my mouth. I never called her a whore. I’m saying her persona is and will increasingly cost Russell on the field.

1. Dressing provocatively and having Russ talk about how his wife is “sexy” would and will make players uncomfortable. The Golden Tate rumors are widespread.

1a. Same with the Montana/Peyton/Russ dinner. If I were Mrs Payton, I’m not appearing in a picture with her ever as it’d just be embarrassing.

I have only Posted one feed of Ciara without Russ, and that was nested in a feed of Russ promoting it. His participation is what makes it ridiculous.
You. CANNOT. BE. FUKCING SERIOUS.

NoGain

Reaction score
😐

Maybe she should comport herself more like the ultra pure and Holy Taylor Swift. Or Katy Perry. Or Giselle Bundchen. Or Brittany Spears. Or Lady Gaga. Or Melania Trump. Or Marilyn Monroe. Or Sarah Palin. Or one of the Kardashians. Or that dogface ass bitch Marjorie Taylor Green. Or Lauren Boebert. Or Uncle Ruckus' Mucinex monster lookin wife Ginni Thomas. Or Billy Ray's little Christian, fraggle face daughter. Or, maybe she should be like the first brawd he married, Ashton. Or even some of the pure, Christian, virgin angels that you beacons of virtue and modesty married. Nah, that wouldn't work, cuz you guys would just find something else. Because, just like Michelle Obama, it's not about anything that she's actually done wrong. But y'all carry on. I hope some of our Seahawks see this shit.
A lot of misogynistic stuff rolled in there. You seem pretty well versed in it.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
😐

Ciara isnt doing her own thing, though. Shes involving Russ in what looks like previews of a certain fringe Genre in adult entertainment That features emasculation.

Its hilariously awkward for most people outside his bubble. And as seen, the players are distancing themselves as is the coach.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Ciara isnt doing her own thing, though. Shes involving Russ in what looks like previews of a certain fringe Genre in adult entertainment That features emasculation.

Its hilariously awkward for most people outside his bubble. And as seen, the players are distancing themselves as is the coach.
Russ is obviously a willing participant. But Russ has always been tone-deaf, and his Cringe-O-Meter has never worked properly.

hgwellz12

Reaction score

Stop. You seek the shit out.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
It's kind of funny reading that second article and realizing that he's back with PC and the Seahawks when it comes to offensive scheme.

Yeah, it has some humor value (OK, quite a bit), but it was predictable for solid football reasons. When Wilson was with the Seahawks, there was a good reason for the Seahawks to use the offensive schemes derided by Wilson fans and Carroll haters as "Pete-ball." A better name would be "Russ-ball," because it's the only proven way to get good value out of Wilson's strengths while minimizing the effects of his weaknesses. When you "let Russ cook" the way he wants, he cooks...
Apple Turnovers 14

(Shown here: his output from the Arizona and Buffalo games of the "let-Russ-cook" period)

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Stop. You seek the shit out.
He wants to be in entertainment. That’s what all his and Ciaras tweets are for. The entertainment has been in his trolling HIMSELF for going on over a year.

This trolling of himself, assisted by his wife, has resulted in everyone in his professional life keeping a distance.

There will be no Ciara on the practice field. There will be no Heaps. There will be no slomo Shots of him walking into the tunnel. There will be no Dalton Risner to accompany him.

Scan his Twitter yourself. You will find no pictures Of any Denver based charitable events or hospital visits In this year. Same with Seattle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Another thing that won’t ever happen now that his foundation has been exposed more than his wife exposing herself.

toffee

Reaction score

Wilson's knees were too weak to run in circles, that surely could be Ciara's doing?

toffee

Reaction score
He wants to be in entertainment. That’s what all his and Ciaras tweets are for. The entertainment has been in his trolling HIMSELF for going on over a year.

This trolling of himself, assisted by his wife, has resulted in everyone in his professional life keeping a distance.

There will be no Ciara on the practice field. There will be no Heaps. There will be no slomo Shots of him walking into the tunnel. There will be no Dalton Risner to accompany him.

Scan his Twitter yourself. You will find no pictures Of any Denver based charitable events or hospital visits In this year. Same with Seattle.
And the meanies are letting Wilson's only friend Risner go.