Russell Embarassing Himself

rcaido

Reaction score
We absolutely won the trade and Russ's performance over this season to this point has done nothing but validate that.

Maybe we could have traded Metcalf and gotten Cross for example, but why would we have wanted to trade Metcalf?

Why because DK is not a difference maker.

Just wait. Mid season you will see him start moping and give negative energy. Not getting his catches and TD.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
that's the thing with you russ apologists. he literally digs the hole he has to get out of. and then you praise him when he does. he had 1 drive this game that he did anything.
Your original statement did not at all reflect what Russ was in his time here. But let your bitterness keep burning bright my friend.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
wilson is a 49er killer. 17-4 vs the 49ers. that's gotta hurt

christian bale laughing GIF

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Luke Willssonn is a host on tsn..they had cut to Wilsons stupid interview...they went back and first thing he says...that was hard to listen too...also said if this is Russ cooking...im throwing something in the microwave 😆. Another teammate where you can just tell there is no respect there...

rcaido

Reaction score
what world are u living in? we couldn't do anything with metcalf and wilson and the current roster, and then we are supposed to keep wilson but trade metcalf for picks and that is what puts us over the top?

blasphemy.
Well yeah, Wilson is the most winningest QB pre injury. What world were you living in this past decade?

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Well yeah, Wilson is the most winningest QB pre injury. What world were you living in this past decade?
... ? wilson was a good qb. but he is diminishing. that's apparent. seahawk homers overrate him. also, as i previously stated, he wasn't going to carry us WITH dk metcalf. so, you somehow think trading dk makes us better? leave it to a guy with wilson as his avatar to defend him at every turn. lmao

did you see wilson play tonight?

BASF

Reaction score
... ? wilson was a good qb. but he is diminishing. that's apparent. Russell Wilson marks overrate him. also, as i previously stated, he wasn't going to carry us WITH dk metcalf. so, you somehow think trading dk makes us better? leave it to a guy with wilson as his avatar to defend him at every turn. lmao

did you see wilson play tonight?
Fixed it for you.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The present Russ is playing like Manning’s washed up year but had a very elite D that got them a Super Bowl. Thats what I’m seeing from the Broncos.
Exactly my thoughts tonight as well. The decline is real and ugly. The D will have to win this team games.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Why because DK is not a difference maker.

Just wait. Mid season you will see him start moping and give negative energy. Not getting his catches and TD.
Ok, even if I agreed with your assessment of DK (and I don't), that still doesn't explain why we'd prefer to have kept Russ? Geno is playing better than Russ right now.

So, we got everything we traded Russ for and we're still getting better QB play in the end. If we kept Russ, we lose him next year anyway and get nothing in return and we'd have worse QB play right now.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Well, overall, I'd prefer the Niners to lose than the Broncos. I know this is a rebuilding year, blah, blah, blah... but until all hope is mathematically gone, I want the 'Hawks to make the playoffs. Denver lost the only game that matter on that front so now, they can beat the rest of our division for all I care.

Russ sucked tonight just like he has all season. The Denver fans are aware of it. Their coach is aware of it. Even John Elway is probably in some vague, not quite explainable way aware of it.

So let Russ make the least self-aware statements of all-time as the 49ers gift him a victory, it'll probably just piss off that fanbase even more.

BASF

Reaction score
Draft position right now is far more important, and since we have the Broncos picks, the Niners winning would have been beneficial.