Russell Embarassing Himself

Crizilla

Reaction score
3 games in I'd still rather have Russ than Geno. Broncos look like a team we know.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I think OP is a curse for this franchise he should stop posting.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
3 games in I'd still rather have Russ than Geno. Broncos look like a team we know.
so a diminishing russ and 50m/year vs geno at 6.5m/year and 2 1sts / 2 2nds.

you're in the minority. russ is better, but it was time to move on. we don't have the broncos defense anyway.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
wilson sh*t the bed, bailed out by his defense.

sound familiar?

it should.
This does not in any way reflect the reality of his time in Seattle. Ok, you don't like the guy. I get it but Russ was clutch here and the D was great when he first started and bad for the last 5 to 6 years at least. Our O was top 5 almost every year he was here.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
This does not in any way reflect the reality of his time in Seattle. Ok, you don't like the guy. I get it but Russ was clutch here and the D was great when he first started and bad for the last 5 to 6 years at least. Our O was top 5 almost every year he was here.
that's the thing with you russ apologists. he literally digs the hole he has to get out of. and then you praise him when he does. he had 1 drive this game that he did anything.

rcaido

Reaction score
But would you rather have Russ than Charles Cross, Boye Mafe, another first, another second, Shelby Harris, Noah Fant, Drew Lock, and the absence of a 50m APY contract?
We could have traded Metcalf and gotten Charles Cross. Also have a 1st round next year.

Harris, Lock, and Fant has not impress at all.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
We could have traded Metcalf and gotten Charles Cross. Also have a 1st round next year.

Harris, Lock, and Fant has not impress at all.
what world are u living in? we couldn't do anything with metcalf and wilson and the current roster, and then we are supposed to keep wilson but trade metcalf for picks and that is what puts us over the top?

blasphemy.