Refball Thread

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You can try and walk it back, but it's pretty clear you were talking about the entire fan base. Your words:

You clearly made a generalized statement about the entire fanbase. Then you create a narrative that the fans think it's an anti-seahawk conspiracy when the majority of people bitching about officiating don't even suggest it's only against their team, that's just a lazy strawman.

If people bitching about horrible officiating gets that much under your skin, then you should help yourself and stay off the forums.
Dude is on timeout.
Was that a hold on Poona with that arm across his throat?
I thought so.

Mizak

Reaction score
Why don’t OP complain about that facemask not called on the Seahawks?

Spohawks

Reaction score
They let the facemask go because they are trying to tie up the missed calls.

Now the refs only need 24,855 more and its tied up for the game.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Why don’t OP complain about that facemask not called on the Seahawks?
Well there was a super obvious holding not called just before that so I'd say that drive evened out. Seattle has still gotten the short end of the pfficiating stick this far.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Phantom false start on our center to save them from giving us a first down on a clear offsides. Even Blandino ripping the call

JPatera76

Reaction score
Free Play.. and the refs shut it down and then switch to seattle... lol of course Dean trying to make something out of it

And the refs dont reset the play clock.. that bullshit

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Hes a 9ers fan
Lets assume I am not a Hawks fan, which is bizarre in itself. Why specifically Niners? It's well established I live in LA, so why not the Rams? Chargers? Nothing in my post history would suggest I'm not a Seahawks fan in the first place, other than not agreeing with the whiners who seem to think we'd be 173-0 if not for the refs and NFL being against us. But there's certainly nothing to suggest I'm a fan of any specific team. You guys are really special, bless your hearts.
You can try and walk it back, but it's pretty clear you were talking about the entire fan base. Your words:

You clearly made a generalized statement about the entire fanbase. Then you create a narrative that the fans think it's an anti-seahawk conspiracy when the majority of people bitching about officiating don't even suggest it's only against their team, that's just a lazy strawman.

If people bitching about horrible officiating gets that much under your skin, then you should help yourself and stay off the forums.
"because of ding dongs like you" somehow equals everyone?

cymatica

Reaction score
than not agreeing with the whiners who seem to think we'd be 173-0 if not for the refs and NFL being against us.
People that have to make overgeneralized strawman statements don't have the facts on their side. Clearly a very small minority of people who might think it's some Seahawk conspiracy has gotten under your skin so much that you call ot the whiniest fanbase

"because of ding dongs like you" somehow equals everyone?
No, you said the whiniest fanbase. You said that based on an extremely small minority who might actually think the refs are only out to get Seattle.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah was a lot of holind on the Chargers offense in that "bang bang" replay they showed on Herberts sack

JPatera76

Reaction score
Dont agree BS penalty. The runner lowered his head as well..