Refball Thread

W

Welshers

Great start for the refs. They let a clear PI force an interception.

I will be updating the thread with questionable calls throughout the game as they come.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Seattle looses a challenge on SD Fumbling forward. Even Fox Analyst said it was bull

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Yep, also after the failed challenge from Pete, it went from 3rd and 2 to 3rd and 1.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

They tried to give him a 1st down when Eckler was clearly short on 4th and inches, spotting the ball far ahead of where he was down. but they didn't quite move the ball forward enough so were forced to give Seattle the ball on that play. Still an unfavorable and rigged spot.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Please don’t, we already get it….everything is rigged.

Funny thing is you would be mad if they flagged the Hawks for that very same play…

cymatica

Reaction score
To be fair, Lockett was only tackled

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Nonexsistant offensive PI called against Metcalf. Callahan then commits PI on the next play but no call.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Callahan tackles Lockett. Refs trying to get away without throwing the flag but it was too obvious.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I was going to be so pissed if they didn't call that OBVIOUS flag

renofox

Reaction score
This drive 5 snaps 3 penalties. Did the NFL change refs pay structure so they now are paid by-the-flag?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It's gonna be a hella yellow game if LA keeps playing this press man stuff, because these receivers are going to beat them like a drum from time to time and Geno eats against man

Tackling/interfering is their only recourse in that case

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Fake news holding called on 2nd and short negating a 1st down. Of course Fox doesn't show a replay.

2 for each now are you happy
What does this even mean? The PI cals Seattle got were very clear PIs. They don't make up for Lockett getting tackled, creating a pick with no call

JPatera76

Reaction score
Fants (right) arm was held down. Clear as day on that replay

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Fake news holding called on 2nd and short negating a 1st down. Of course Fox doesn't show a replay.

What does this even mean? The PI cals Seattle got were very clear PIs. They don't make up for Lockett getting tackled, creating a pick with no call
The point is your constant penalty conspiracy is lame….