Refball Thread

cymatica

Reaction score
Complaining about actual behavior is not the same as persistently whining about make believe persecution. But I wouldn't expect fetishists like you guys to know the difference between reality and fantasy.
You're right it's not the same, it's even more pathetic what you're doing. Going to another teams forum and bitching n moaning about their fans bitching n moaning about horrible officiating. Truly pathetic, but you're so full of yourself you can't see how lame you look.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
You're right it's not the same, it's even more pathetic what you're doing. Going to another teams forum and bitching n moaning about their fans bitching n moaning about horrible officiating. Truly pathetic, but you're so full of yourself you can't see how lame you look.
Your grasp of reality tis amazingly bad. I've been on the train since day 1. Had my Cortez jersey during a 2-14 season. I guess being wrong is just your thing.

cymatica

Reaction score
Your grasp of reality tis amazingly bad. I've been on the train since day 1. Had my Cortez jersey during a 2-14 season. I guess being wrong is just your thing.
Damn you're so special and the best fan out there.

cymatica

Reaction score
Awwwww, got called out for being wrong again and now your fee fees are hurt so you're lashing out. Kindergarten level work.
How ironic, the guy bitching and moaning about fans, then bragging about his fandom, accuses someone else of kindergarten level work.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
You mean when I countered your claim of being another team's fan? Weird definition of brag but it fits with your lack of awareness and reality.

cymatica

Reaction score
You mean when I countered your claim of being another team's fan? Weird definition of brag but it fits with your lack of awareness and reality.
Nope. You go off about whiniest fan base, call everyone losers, then brag about being a fan since 2-14. You sure sound like a troll from another fanbase. Absolutely pathetic how full of yourself you are

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Nope. You go off about whiniest fan base, call everyone losers, then brag about being a fan since 2-14. You sure sound like a troll from another fanbase. Absolutely pathetic how full of yourself you are
Hes a 9ers fan

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
That's three of you bitching about a very clear and easy OPI call. Pathetic
No, I only called the whiners losers, not everyone. I didn't brag, I reacted to your accusation. Wouldnt have even brought it up if you hadn't. I sound exactly like a fan who isn't a whiney loser (please note for the English impaired: that means ONLY the whiney loser fans are being called whiney losers, not everyone. Hope that helps because you don't seem to be able to figure that out on your own.)

renofox

Reaction score
I must have got lost. I thought this thread was about the refs, not How Do Retarded Children Act When They Think They're Smart.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Everyone just calm down. One user has a timeout don't nake us do more.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Why was Murray's Helmet off on Geno's Int... isnt that a penalty as well since he was on the field? I saw the replay just now on TV as they came back but... he was on the field still

cymatica

Reaction score
That's three of you bitching about a very clear and easy OPI call. Pathetic

No, I only called the whiners losers, not everyone. I didn't brag, I reacted to your accusation. Wouldnt have even brought it up if you hadn't. I sound exactly like a fan who isn't a whiney loser (please note for the English impaired: that means ONLY the whiney loser fans are being called whiney losers, not everyone. Hope that helps because you don't seem to be able to figure that out on your own.)
You can try and walk it back, but it's pretty clear you were talking about the entire fan base. Your words:

You guys were already whining about the refereeing in this game BEFORE MNF was over last week! The whiniest fanbase in the NFL because of ding dongs like you making EVERYTHING a conspiracy against the Seahawks. Do you get how lame it is to complain about reffing almost a whole week before the game?! Absolute losers.

You clearly made a generalized statement about the entire fanbase. Then you create a narrative that the fans think it's an anti-seahawk conspiracy when the majority of people bitching about officiating don't even suggest it's only against their team, that's just a lazy strawman.

If people bitching about horrible officiating gets that much under your skin, then you should help yourself and stay off the forums.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Was that a hold on Poona with that arm across his throat?