Refball Thread

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
i've noticed in recent years they try to avoid it now as much as possible
That's the most frustrating part from fans' pov. They have all this expensive camera equipment and angles and they still refuse to show penalty replays to cover for horrible officiating, and even when they do show it and it's very questionable, nothing is done about it. Regardless if you think players shouldn't give refs a chance to screw them, refs have WAY too much power.

JPatera76

Reaction score
That's the most frustrating part from fans' pov. They have all this expensive camera equipment and angles and they still refuse to show penalty replays to cover for horrible officiating, and even when they do show it and it's very questionable, nothing is done about it. Regardless if you think players shouldn't give refs a chance to screw them, refs have WAY too much power.
i always chuckle when sports like MLB, tennis and volleyball can trackball spots easily but the nfl either cant, or refuses to use any technology. Which if i put my tin hat on always seems sus when the NFL doesnt want to do something like that because it takes control of 1 aspect out of the hands.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Yep there will be a game changing holding call and they simply never show it. Which is crazy considering it's a huge aspect of the game.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So that wasn't PI on Lockett?
You guys were already whining about the refereeing in this game BEFORE MNF was over last week! The whiniest fanbase in the NFL because of ding dongs like you making EVERYTHING a conspiracy against the Seahawks. Do you get how lame it is to complain about reffing almost a whole week before the game?! Absolute losers.

cymatica

Reaction score
You guys were already whining about the refereeing in this game BEFORE MNF was over last week! The whiniest fanbase in the NFL because of ding dongs like you making EVERYTHING a conspiracy against the Seahawks. Do you get how lame it is to complain about reffing almost a whole week before the game?! Absolute losers.
So, it was or wasn't a PI?

JPatera76

Reaction score
So bugger off my man. Are you not a fan of this team either so does that make you part of the whiniest fanbase? And if not why are ya here? Its the gameday forums. Meant for knee jerk posts and having fun

Last edited:

cymatica

Reaction score
So bugger off my man. Are you not a fan of this team either so does that make you part of the whiniest fanbase? And if not why are ya here? Its the gameday forums. Meant so knee jerk posts and having fun
He doesn't realize it's even more lame to go on another teams forum and complain about the fanbase

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So bugger off my man. Are you not a fan of this team either so does that make you part of the whiniest fanbase? And if not why are ya here? Its the gameday forums. Meant so knee jerk posts and having fun
It does make me a part of it, that's why it's so frustrating seeing it every week. Even in advance. No mention that they could've called a horse collar on Brooks but being 6" off while still being short is worth a bunch of whining. You guys are pathetic.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

It does make me a part of it, that's why it's so frustrating seeing it every week. Even in advance. No mention that they could've called a horse collar on Brooks but being 6" off while still being short is worth a bunch of whining. You guys are pathetic.
Wrong! Brooks had him by the back of the jersey! Completly legal! Looks like it's you whining about the refs! Sad!

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Wrong! Brooks had him by the back of the jersey! Completly legal! Looks like it's you whining about the refs! Sad!
LOL. You going to the "no u" rebuttal? I'm totally convinced of the error of my ways in the face of such academic endeavor. I wasn't complaining about the refs, I'm pointing out that you pathetic whiners won't mention iffy calls/noncalls in our favor yet still complain about imaginary malfeasance against us.

cymatica

Reaction score
LOL. You going to the "no u" rebuttal? I'm totally convinced of the error of my ways in the face of such academic endeavor. I wasn't complaining about the refs, I'm pointing out that you pathetic whiners won't mention iffy calls/noncalls in our favor yet still complain about imaginary malfeasance against us.
Yet here you are, pathetically whining about other fans.

cymatica

Reaction score
Welshers has company with the "no u" crowd!
That's the typical response a hypocrite likes to make. When called out on their hypocrisy, they usually like to accuse others of whataboutism

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
That's the typical response a hypocrite likes to make. When called out on their hypocrisy, they usually like to accuse others of whataboutism
Word salad word salad word salad. Brilliant skills.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I get it, you don't like being called out on your hypocrisy. Typical in Cali
Complaining about actual behavior is not the same as persistently whining about make believe persecution. But I wouldn't expect fetishists like you guys to know the difference between reality and fantasy.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Shouldn't you be watching the 9ers game?