Rams fans guaranteeing a win against the Seahawks

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I like reading the "Enemy Fan Forums" every week.

If anything is constant with in all those posts, it's that fans everywhere will have that range from extreme negativity (fire everyone!!) to those Pollyannas with rose colored glasses. Included are those that "guarantee" this or that.

Maybe it's more fuel to the fire for Pete and crew to put the pedal down?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Last game against the Rams, we did not have:
J Gordon
E Pocic
R Penny
C Carson
C Hyde
Shaquill Griffin

Correct?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It would be an incredible step for this team to finally play a game to win the division, and actually win it.

They have dropped these games since the SB loss.

But

The last time we beat them, Russ played lights out and had to complete passes that were some of the greatest passes in our franchise history (for regular-season games). Some of our worst defenders made game-saving interceptions. And with all that...we won because they missed a 40 yd fg.

The Rams always match up well against us. So losing to them in this next game would not be tremendously tragic.

Beating them means likely facing them again in the playoffs, something I want no part of. So while I want the Hawks to take this next important step, I won't be tremendously upset unless we make such poor decisions we give away a winnable game.

The Rams somewhat of the rock to our scissors. It isn't we can't beat them, but we tend not to. Sort of the same way the Vikings never seem to be able to beat us. I do NOT want to face them in the playoffs, even more so because Pete likes to veer into a more extreme version of PeteBall in the playoffs.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2m2hllk0 said:
We're overdue to beat the Rams again. No good reason for them to pile up a W/L record like that against us. Weird kind of rivalry.

Especially after we beat them like 20 x in a row a few years back.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2ybjenz5 said:
Absolutely bring it on. The Rams are not some unbeatable force.
They are for us until we finally realize that we can't block Aaron Donald and have to scheme on offense accordingly. Still waiting......

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It only matters how they play on Sunday. And I believe they are getting the W. The Rams worship on this page is legit. They are not unbeatable, they just lost the damn Jets. The Rams had 97 yards of TOTAL OFFENSE in the middle of the 3rd quarter, against the JETS. ANY team can be beaten, and I'm certainly not gonna' back down on the confidence I have in this team. I honestly don't care if I sound like a homer, the Hawks are a better team imo. I know they are a good team, but I'm certainly not going to bow down to their greatness...…..

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Despite the W-L vs the Rams not looking good the last few years one positive is the way Russ has played against the Rams in Seattle the last 2 years even though 1 game was a loss:

Last year: 17-23 268 yds, 4 TD, 0 picks
2018: 13-21 198 yds, 3 TD, 0 picks

Yes it's a different guy in charge but still encouraging imo.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":17bjxw5m said:
Last game against the Rams, we did not have:
J Gordon
E Pocic
R Penny
C Carson
C Hyde
Shaquill Griffin

Correct?

YEP...the Hawks did not have a running game, as Carson and Hyde were out...

LTH

TreeRon

Reaction score
How many that are guaranteeing a win are actually suiting up for the game?

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
TreeRon":p7ufix27 said:

Does curling up with my warm Seahawk blanket a hot cup of coffee count LMAO!!!!!!!!

LTH

hoxrox

Reaction score
This is going to be a type of game, where we have to take risks early. Like that long bomb to Lockett on the first play of first Cards game to open things up.

Russ is the biggest X factor in this game, and his performance will decide the game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TreeRon":102gzput said:

Its a fanboard, guy.

RedAlice

Reaction score
LTH":2s06k3s5 said:
I used to post on Rams boards a long time ago... but I have forgotten how truly arrogant most of them are... They think Carroll is going to look past the Rams after the loss to the Jets... I say they don't know Pete Carroll at all... Pete Carroll is not going to look past the Rams as they have beaten us like 5-6 times. No... I think Carroll is going to have the Hawks dialed in and Goff is going to have a really long day... time to hit the ice bath for that boy...

LTH

I’d just like to point out that that post guaranteeing a win is made by a Rams fan who was BANNED here. AvengerRam.

Then he BANNED me for taking your side. (He had lost a bet to Roland).

Now I love him tho. :D

And dude, go read RFU again. You are MESSED UP in the head if you are finding arrogance there. It’s quite realistic and frankly has a lot of judgement against Goff and questioning things.

Also a lot of how I feel: that loss hurt. But the season isn’t over and I expect Rams to play lights out Sunday.

RedAlice

Reaction score
LTH":382osyl8 said:
TreeRon":382osyl8 said:

Does curling up with my warm Seahawk blanket a hot cup of coffee count LMAO!!!!!!!!

LTH
I am starting to see why you were so easily confused.

:irishdrinkers:

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1v1ybxqc said:
SoulfishHawk":1v1ybxqc said:
Absolutely bring it on. The Rams are not some unbeatable force.
They are for us until we finally realize that we can't block Aaron Donald and have to scheme on offense accordingly. Still waiting......

It’ll be a game, as it always is.

Jets game is over as is your Giants game.

Let’s go!

Somos doces

Reaction score
Crap, the fans are guaranteeing a win? Well at least we found out early; now I can plan to get some stuff done around the house this weekend instead of watching the inevitable Seahawks loss. :sarcasm_off:

Latest posts