Rams Fan First Post

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ult0vg7 said:
Eh, alright, I'll take that. However, if Bradford manages to somehow post 90+ but tank every other stat I mentioned, I will be bitter and heckle you about it and contest it, despite still wearing the sig. ;) (I never welsh on bets.)

It's not possible for a QB to have a 90 plus passer rating if he tanks the rest of the stats you mentioned.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2gssc0fb said:
It's not possible for a QB to have a 90 plus passer rating if he tanks the rest of the stats you mentioned.
Probably not, but I'm sure you can by tanking most of them but greatly excelling in one of them.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ltrgtlri said:
How long does the loser have to keep the sig? Through the draft, or until training camp, or what? (Also, I'm sure we agree that the sig must be in place before the playoffs start; so the week between weeks 17 and wild card weekend.)

I'd say that the bet is decided at the end of the regular season, and the sig stays up until the draft.

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
What are all you Seahawk fans gonna say when Bradford proves you wrong? I hope you at least say you underestimated him.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
mr.stlouis":13m0akv5 said:
What are all you Seahawk fans gonna say when Bradford proves you wrong? I hope you at least say you underestimated him.

What are you gonna say when the Rams don't live up to your expectations? I'm guessing nothing. I'm guessing we won't see you here anymore, just like we havnt seen any Rams fans for the past 5 years.

dunceface

Reaction score
At least these rams fans don't go on about their super bowl win and their 5 pre-super bowl titles like some other division rival fans that have super ugly uniforms with sparkly pants...

dunceface

Reaction score
It was even much more recent and still they don't dwell on it...

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ero9tgj said:
mr.stlouis":1ero9tgj said:

What are you gonna say when the Rams don't live up to your expectations? I'm guessing nothing. I'm guessing we won't see you here anymore, just like we havnt seen any Rams fans for the past 5 years.

Dude, I became a member of my first message board in 09, I was only 18. I didn't know enough fine details about foot to even consider joining a rivalry forum. That's the real reason you see me now.

Plus ESPN boards got shut down lol.

And what expectations is that? According to you and most here, they are expected to go .500.

My own personal expectation are above .500, but if they don't achieve at least 10 wins then I'm sure you will hear me express my dissappointment. I'm not going anywhere. You guys are entertaining.

On Bradford, I haven't really thought about it because I can't imagine him failing. He's proven himself to me, I blame his supporting cast in recent years. I don't blame them for everything, Bradford misses his reads at times. What QB doesnt?

Marvin49

Reaction score
mr.stlouis":281rsagr said:

I really can't take anything you say seriously after saying the Rams had the best set of corners in the NFL (no, Seattle does) and that the Rams have the most athletic TE in the NFL (no, that would be Vernon Davis, and he's a Niner).

Sam Bradford is Alex Smith 2.0. He can be a decent NFL QB but he is never going to be dynamic and he is never going to be among the leagues elite.

Moreover, the only 2 guys on your team that worried me (Amendola and Jackson) now play for different teams. Not worried about the Rams.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":2y9ko7qp said:
mr.stlouis":2y9ko7qp said:

I really can't take anything you say seriously after saying the Rams had the best set of corners in the NFL (no, Seattle does) and that the Rams have the most athletic TE in the NFL (no, that would be Vernon Davis, and he's a Niner).

Sam Bradford is Alex Smith 2.0. He can be a decent NFL QB but he is never going to be dynamic and he is never going to be among the leagues elite.
Yeah, whatever. You weren't saying that shit about Alex a year ago.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":20a4aqok said:
Marvin49":20a4aqok said:
mr.stlouis":20a4aqok said:

Yeah, whatever. You weren't saying that shit about Alex a year ago.

Actually, I have ALWAYS been saying that about Alex. I liked the guy, but I never had any delusions about what he was. He is a good NFL starter, but he was NEVER going to be among the leagues elite.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
dunceface":mkhxt34o said:

Hey... remember when the Rams beat the Seahawks and allowed -7 total offense...

Kidding! (Though I am old enough to remember)

drdiags

Reaction score
AvengerRam":26bbny2e said:
dunceface":26bbny2e said:

That game was brutal.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AvengerRam":xjzeu70k said:
dunceface":xjzeu70k said:

Hey, remember when our squad was so sucky we could only muster 9 wins in two years, and 4 of them were against the Rams?

Disp

Reaction score
dunceface":23591gxv said:
At least these rams fans don't go on about their super bowl win and their 5 pre-super bowl titles like some other division rival fans that have super ugly uniforms with sparkly pants...

We could always talk about our awesome regular season victories so it's more in line with the discussion you guys are used to :).

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
Scottemojo":wwloxuhv said:
mr.stlouis":wwloxuhv said:
Hello Seahawk fans!You guys look to have a high quality forum here. I expect a very competitive division race within the highly respected NFCW this year. I assure you I am no troll, but am very passionate of the Rams. I look forward to exchanging opinions of our two teams this year. It's gonna be a great year beingwe are fans of teams in the toughest division in football. It's amazing how much our teams have grown over the last 3 seasons.

Beat the Niners and we can forgive your condition.

:D

dunceface

Reaction score
Disp":xvr9n1sn said:
dunceface":xvr9n1sn said:

We could always talk about our awesome regular season victories so it's more in line with the discussion you guys are used to :).

Thanks glitter britches!

Throwdown

Reaction score
The SF fans seem a bit more easier to talk to then these Ram fans IMO, they gotta be on shrooms or Molly.

Latest posts