Play ball!

bileever

Reaction score
It's opening day. I'm going to put my negativity aside for one day and enjoy hearing the crack of the bat and watching throws across the diamond. At the very least, it means that winter is over, right?

DJrmb

Reaction score
Negativity is a choice. You made the right one :)
So is blind faith, and subjective ignorance...

And to be fair, I'm not negative, I'm f'ing angry!

I haven't said negative things on the mariners for months, I let you fan boys have the floor, but if you're going to shame those of us who are dissatisfied with ownership and the off-season then here I am. This team is a pu**y attempt at putting a championship team together. In a sport with no salary cap, yet ownership won't spend enough to really win. Guess how many teams have never been to a world series? At some point people have to hold the team accountable for their actions (or lack there of).

I am a die-hard Seattle sports fan. I love baseball. But F this team and F the cheap AZZ owners!

Now where's the Tylenol? 🤣200

Last edited:

Crizilla

Reaction score
I would bench Canzone with that pathetic effort. Can't let a guy get to third on that hit.
AAaaaand the run scores. Scotty too much of a wimp to bench guys not playing their heart out.

Chapow

Reaction score
I would bench Canzone with that pathetic effort. Can't let a guy get to third on that hit.
AAaaaand the run scores. Scotty too much of a wimp to bench guys not playing their heart out.

He put in Moore for Canzone, (who you seem to hate and always complain about when he gets playing time), who promptly hit a 2 run home run in his 1st plate appearance, genius.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Thank you Scotty. Get Canzone outta there. Lou would light his ass on fire.

Crizilla

Reaction score
He put in Moore for Canzone, (who you seem to hate and always complain about when he gets playing time), who promptly hit a 2 run home run in his 1st plate appearance, genius.
No, not genius. That was my point. It's something youre supposed to do. Servais made the right move to yank Canzone. This was a basic no brain move. Doesn't take a genius. It doesn't matter about Dmo's stats in this situation. If you see a guy jogging to a ball you PULL HIM. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Chapow

Reaction score
No, not genius. That was my point. It's something youre supposed to do. Servais made the right move to yank Canzone. This was a basic no brain move. Doesn't take a genius. It doesn't matter about Dmo's stats in this situation. If you see a guy jogging to a ball you PULL HIM. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

No shit Sherlock. You said Servais was too much of a wimp to pull Canzone for dogging it, and then Servais promptly proved you wrong by pulling Canzone.

Crizilla

Reaction score
No shit Sherlock. You said Servais was too much of a wimp to pull Canzone for dogging it, and then Servais promptly proved you wrong by pulling Canzone.
I don't think he immediately benched him. Are you that dumb to not see what the point was though? I was proven right, lmao.

Chapow

Reaction score
I don't think he immediately benched him. Are you that dumb to not see what the point was though? I was proven right, lmao.

Sincere question, what is wrong with you?

You said Servais was too much of a wimp to pull Canzone for dogging it (which is a super weird thing to say, btw). Servais pulled Canzone and put in Moore as soon as that inning was over. And somehow you think that being dead wrong proved you right? You're a super weird dude, bro.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Bro youre like super weird and stuff bro dude.
Anyways, starting bottom of the line up: 1 for 8.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Thank you Scotty. Get Canzone outta there. Lou would light his ass on fire.
Yet Lou still couldnt win a world series in Seattle let alone get them there. Lou had 3-4 Hall of Fame players on 1 team. I have a feeling you would do the same to Lou now.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Pretty sure Castillo started slow last year too. Marine layer killed 2 possible home runs. Great to see Mitch back. Some iffy defence at points. I'll be keeping an eye on 3rd base over the next few weeks. Worried it might be a big hole.

sutz

Reaction score
Pretty sure Castillo started slow last year too. Marine layer killed 2 possible home runs. Great to see Mitch back. Some iffy defence at points. I'll be keeping an eye on 3rd base over the next few weeks. Worried it might be a big hole.
He actually threw 6 scoreless in last year's opener IIRC. Meh, he had a poor day last night. I'm not overly concerned.

Last edited:

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
He actually threw 6 scoreless in last year's opener IIRC. Meh, he had a poor day last night. I'm not overly concerned.
Was meaning just to start a season rather than game. Feel like the m's in general have started slow the last few years.

Latest posts