Pete and John FA so predictable

Rat

Reaction score
GemCity":1ao740mg said:
I wouldn’t be mad taking Sauce Gardner.

BRB…gotta finish the rest of this crack pipe.
Stingley is damn talented too. I dont like using picks THAT high on corners, but if we do, itll be on a really good one.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Rat":2fmglqiv said:
massari":2fmglqiv said:
I don't understand the signing of old guys like Diggs and Woods during a rebuild,
Because we're not in a rebuild.
Pete says that but I don't know if the reality matches the reality of the situation at hand. There seems to be a big mismatch or perhaps a refusal to believe what's going on.

We're not just going to be able to just plug in a random smuck and expect to compete. I think the cupboards are really bare in a lot of places on this roster. In addition to this we are switching to a 3-4 front while not really having the staff needed.

I don't know how we can phrase this as anything other than a rebuild. We keep loading up on older players as well which is a very curious decision by the FO. The defense is not going to be able to carry the Seahawks. The Broncos had a top 3 defense yet was still a losing team.

It feels like we're approaching the Seahawks roster like we did when we had Wilson in many respects which is curious. It feels like there is a huge disconnect. It just feels like we're trying to prop up an aging mediocre roster that is filled with holes. In order to fill a lot of those holes they need to hit the draft out of the park, which given their recent history, is on shaky ground.

Above all else this approach feels almost non-committal. I know that they realize that they need a QB and there is a gaping hole there -- but there is also the attitude that it doesn't matter. I'm not sure what the hell they're going for.

emurri

Reaction score
ivotuk":1wx02j0q said:
LOL Sour grapes much? This makes absolutely no sense. So they've never signed or traded for anyone not familiar with the Seahawks system? :179419:
Yeah, they have done such a great job. Remind me how many playoff wins this team has had over the past 5-6 years? You just keep telling yourself that they are actually going to get it right this time because there is so much evidence that supports that conclusion.

PNW

Reaction score
Rat":287hpvd4 said:
massari":287hpvd4 said:
Rat":287hpvd4 said:
Because we're not in a rebuild.
So roll with the same roster minus the star QB.

Sounds like a rblhfr
I didnt say the plan was well-conceived, just that it isn't a rebuild.
So you admit the plan isn’t even well conceived, on top of that we just traded away our two franchise cornerstones. Just because someone says something, doesn’t mean it’s reality, as a Seahawks fan you’re in for a rude awakening in 2022.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
John63":3d20nu1y said:
Rat":3d20nu1y said:
I actually think McKissic would be a good re-addition if he hadn't just signed with Buffalo for cheap. I believe over the past two years, only Alvin Kamara has more receptions from the RB position.

He is already signed and not by us

Picard facepalm