Oh The Humanity! A Seahawk Tragedy!

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Not giving the ball to Lynch is and alway will be the biggest tragedy…at least in my lifetime. We can go back and forth all day about previous runs, NEs D, etc. But I’m beyond confident that a guy who was nicknamed BeastMode would’ve got that score.

Kams injury…that devastated me. He defined the position in my eyes. He’s still my favorite Hawk of all time.
You can never be sure of anything.

Reactions: FPD

scutterhawk

Reaction score
What does that have to do with what I said?
Because Wilson should NOT be given a free pass for a SH!TTY MISFIRED PASS, duh!?!?!
THE MISTAKE WAS >>The ERRANT BALL PLACEMENT BY Mr. "Do No Wrong" RUSSELL WILSON.
IF I told you to eat a dog turd, AND YOU DID, that wouldn't be on me, that would be ON YOU.
Look....Russell Wilson had won a Super Bowl the year before (thanks a BUNCH to the LOB), THIRTY SIX GAMES + into his career, and he throws a dumb frickin ball, and EVERYBODY BUT Wilson is at fault??????, Yeah...I don't think so.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Losing Steve Hutchinson sucked. That whole ordeal was bizarre. At least how I remember it. Probably not the worst things that's ever happened for the entire franchise, but its gotta be up there. Hasselbeck must have loved having a future HOF LT and LG anchoring his left side of the line. I sure as hell know Shaun Alexander did. And to add insult to injury this happened after the Seahawks 1st super bowl appearance when expectations were high. The team just wasn't the same.

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
Ken Behring buying the Seahawks to move to Anaheim to be named the Blackhawks. Yes we ended up with Paul buying us, but we suffered a decade before then. Then the debacle of the first Superbowl, the Pass that should not have been in our third, Curts injury, Easleys condition that forced his career to end due to bad medical directions from the Seahawks, Davids Sims Injury, kid never got a chance to even get rolling, looked good in his initial playing. Losing Hutch should not have ever happened, Ruskell getting cute and trying to one up Holmgren about who's the boss. I can see how Hutch was a bit pissed and signed with the Vikings, sad it came to that.

Last edited:

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Because Wilson should NOT be given a free pass for a SH!TTY MISFIRED PASS, duh!?!?!
THE MISTAKE WAS >>The ERRANT BALL PLACEMENT BY Mr. "Do No Wrong" RUSSELL WILSON.
IF I told you to eat a dog turd, AND YOU DID, that wouldn't be on me, that would be ON YOU.
Look....Russell Wilson had won a Super Bowl the year before (thanks a BUNCH to the LOB), THIRTY SIX GAMES + into his career, and he throws a dumb frickin ball, and EVERYBODY BUT Wilson is at fault??????, Yeah...I don't think so.
What color is the sky in your world? I didn’t say anything about the play except to counter the statement that it was the right playcall even with the wrong personnel in for that play. WTF is wrong with you people. You just make up what people say so you can have whatever tic fit makes someone older than 5th grade talk much less write like that. Get some xanex in your life.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Don't forget Lockette during a punt against the Cowboys years ago. That was very scary, and it didn't make it any better that I read his daughter was at the game and it was her birthday.
I was there, saw first hand what appeared to be a life threatening injury. Thankfully it was not.
The NFL lost a potentially great player that day.
I’m not down playing any of the others but this one was personal in a way.

I dare any of y’all to read this story without getting a bit watery eyed.

Attachments

• DF47D5EC-7CAE-4AD4-9631-D3EDB31FE60D.jpeg
    DF47D5EC-7CAE-4AD4-9631-D3EDB31FE60D.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 02D0A5F4-7DAA-4712-B948-D2EBAA18211E.jpeg
    02D0A5F4-7DAA-4712-B948-D2EBAA18211E.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 3
  • BA0FC44B-78CC-4E0F-A91C-274826341645.jpeg
    BA0FC44B-78CC-4E0F-A91C-274826341645.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 60CAC625-74A4-4661-9C8B-CAEACAD686AF.jpeg
    60CAC625-74A4-4661-9C8B-CAEACAD686AF.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3
  • CF5056F6-A3C0-4BE0-AA66-49D14ED8828F.jpeg
    CF5056F6-A3C0-4BE0-AA66-49D14ED8828F.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 3
  • FC6A8757-9DFF-4164-8839-D5206EDBC57E.jpeg
    FC6A8757-9DFF-4164-8839-D5206EDBC57E.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
What color is the sky in your world? I didn’t say anything about the play except to counter the statement that it was the right playcall even with the wrong personnel in for that play. WTF is wrong with you people. You just make up what people say so you can have whatever tic fit makes someone older than 5th grade talk much less write like that. Get some xanex in your life.
Because your contention of the "Wrong Personnel" >>E-X-C-U-S-E<< is/was BULLS#!T! that's why.
Once again (take as much time you need to read & comprehend) Russ threw the ball 'Up for Grabs'....Errant >>Pass & Placement<< By Russell Wilson, again...DUH!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
What sad choice for a thread, what a bunch of freaking sad or unfortunate negativity.

Every bad, sad, and unfortunate moment of the team in one place. A collective repetition of many if not most all of the disappointing moments the team has had to endure and those which made many of us very upset, or angry, or simply frustrated.

As another poster asked, what was the intent behind this thread? Just don’t get it.

Flush!

The idea here would impress Eeyore with it’s hopeless negativity.

I am unprepared to wallow in this sadness, thankfully there are a few positive posts but for the most part ,No thanks!

Last edited:

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
What sad choice for a thread, what a bunch of freaking sad or unfortunate negativity.

Every bad, sad, and unfortunate moment of the team in one place. A collective repetition of many if not most all of the disappointing moments the team has had to endure and those which made many of us very upset, or angry, or simply frustrated.

As another poster asked, what was the intent behind this thread? Just don’t get it.

Flush!

The idea here would impress Eeyore with it’s hopeless negativity.
I can understand the view and I respect the opinion, but I thought it was an attempt at light-hearted discussion during the by-week. I actually felt good about most of what I read 'cuz it happened during our mediocre years...but we have no had a string of sad play for extended periods in a long time.

Rainger

Reaction score
It was. It got a bit derailed in places. Sorry about that.
It always does as people derail the discussion to pontificate their brilliance. Yes I am looking at you fatty. Even though I can't read what you say.

But back to jammers point. Yes not an uplifting thread but I certainly still feel the pain over the two SB losses and watching Curt go down. There are more.

But overall the Hawks have given me a 1/2 lifetime of ups and downs.

And I loved all the ups and overcame all the downs. So glad we are on another up.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Because your contention of the "Wrong Personnel" >>E-X-C-U-S-E<< is/was BULLS#!T! that's why.
Once again (take as much time you need to read & comprehend) Russ threw the ball 'Up for Grabs'....Errant >>Pass & Placement<< By Russell Wilson, again...DUH!
You need to learn to effing read. It wasn't MY contention at all. The person I quoted (whose post is also available for you to apparently not read) stated both that the playcall was correct and also that the wrong personnel was in for that playcall. I pointed out that those two statements don't support each other. Maybe spend more time reading what you're replying to instead of trying to make up people's replies so you can do whatever idiotic nonsense you do with punctuation.

And before you freak out, with your lack of reading comprehension, and think I am calling you an idiot... I only said your punctuation nonsense was idiotic and I doubt you'll find many who disagree.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
It always does as people derail the discussion to pontificate their brilliance. Yes I am looking at you fatty. Even though I can't read what you say.

But back to jammers point. Yes not an uplifting thread but I certainly still feel the pain over the two SB losses and watching Curt go down. There are more.

But overall the Hawks have given me a 1/2 lifetime of ups and downs.

And I loved all the ups and overcame all the downs. So glad we are on another up.
Oh the irony. Doubly so in this case.