After rewatching the 49er -Seahawk Game....

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Bisbay, just admit that you’re more a Lance fan than a 49ers fan even.

I look at Lance, his desperate team dessimated selfies of Championship shirts and Christmas giveaways, his Sleep Number ads. I look at hI’m scowling on the sidelines just before his second surgery and seemingly falling asleep when they put him in the team suite promoting Kittles glasses while looking like he did not want to be there at all. And then of course the Titans hire and Trey posting three crossed fingers underneath dudes picture.

I

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Bisbay, just admit that you’re more a Lance fan than a 49ers fan even.

I look at Lance, his desperate team dessimated selfies of Championship shirts and Christmas giveaways, his Sleep Number ads. I look at hI’m scowling on the sidelines just before his second surgery and seemingly falling asleep when they put him in the team suite promoting Kittles glasses while looking like he did not want to be there at all. And then of course the Titans hire and Trey posting three crossed fingers underneath dudes picture.

I
The only thing about Lance I find amusing is how he has two Seahawk fans completely obsessed over him.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The only thing about Lance I find amusing is how he has two Seahawk fans completely obsessed over him.

A million times this.

Just constant elevating of completely benign events to push a narrative that he's a bad person or something.

Dude may be QB of the future. He may NOT be QB of the future. Only thing clear right now is that he won't play this season and for some reason some people are obsessed with him and every little thing he does.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
As Fliorio said, Lance likely doesn’t post an Instagram of Ran with three crossed finger emojis for No reason. I think he wants the Titans and others to make an offer the 49ers will take.

Trey‘s experience is that he gets hurt, shits the bed during preseason, continues to do so as the starter, gets hurt again.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
This thread is pretty funny.

I remember a SF defender trying to take our QB's head off after he already slid but that happened in the 1st half so I guess it doesn't count.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
..it was pretty clear to see that the Seahawks defense came out playing dirty to start the second half. That entire first drive after Half-Time proves this.

When the 49ers drove down to take a 23-17 lead. All you seen were Seahawk players taking shots at 49er knees.

The hit on Kittles leg after a catch for a 1st down. The Deebo hit and pulling on his leg.

The pile on's by the Seahawks after most plays.

That's when you know a team is beat when they play dirty. The pathetic part is the Seahawks were still in the game. But obviously in their minds they had already lost.

The final score and how the Seahawks played proved that they were correct.

There was a reason why Kyle Shanahan went onto the field to protest.

I GUARANTEE these 49ers will remember this next season.
Posting drunk at 1:22am. Probably not going to end well.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Why do these SF fans insist on coming to a Seattle Seahawks website?

Would someone please zap them?

Nunya

Reaction score
..it was pretty clear to see that the Seahawks defense came out playing dirty to start the second half. That entire first drive after Half-Time proves this.

When the 49ers drove down to take a 23-17 lead. All you seen were Seahawk players taking shots at 49er knees.

The hit on Kittles leg after a catch for a 1st down. The Deebo hit and pulling on his leg.

The pile on's by the Seahawks after most plays.

That's when you know a team is beat when they play dirty. The pathetic part is the Seahawks were still in the game. But obviously in their minds they had already lost.

The final score and how the Seahawks played proved that they were correct.

There was a reason why Kyle Shanahan went onto the field to protest.

I GUARANTEE these 49ers will remember this next season.
After reading this post, I want to congratulate you on a perfect choice for an avatar.

djb28

Reaction score

Attachments

• 325853542_2205618983159051_7271450029012858567_n.jpg
    325853542_2205618983159051_7271450029012858567_n.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 12

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
...and you know this, how?
In 2 playoff games he’s been your weakest player giving up a combined 245 yards and 2 TD’s. Lenoire on the other hand has been arguably your best player in the playoffs defensively. Ward simply gets abused by bigger receivers in DK and Lamb 🐑

Marvin49

Reaction score
In 2 playoff games he’s been your weakest player giving up a combined 245 yards and 2 TD’s. Lenoire on the other hand has been arguably your best player in the playoffs defensively. Ward simply gets abused by bigger receivers in DK and Lamb 🐑
Math is not your friend.

You must realize that every yard allowed by a premiere WR isn't on Ward, right? Ya know there are other corners on the field, right? RIGHT!?!

Lenoir has played well last 2 games, but he was worst player on D at end of season. He was the one who allowed the long pass play to Lamb.

...and the two TDs....dude...he gave up 1 TD to DK. The second wasn't just against a different player, it was after all the starters had been pulled from the game.

Come on now. Do some basic research before you post. This is way too easy.

Below is the total yards allowed to ALL WRs vs Ward in each week through last week (it lists primary, but stat is total yards). Over 50 yards only twice all season.

Tell me more about how he "sucks".

Last edited:

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Math is not your friend.

You must realize that every yard allowed by a premiere WR isn't on Ward, right? Ya know there are other corners on the field, right? RIGHT!?!

Lenoir has played well last 2 games, but he was worst player on D at end of season. He was the one who allowed the long pass play to Lamb.

...and the two TDs....dude...he gave up 1 TD to DK. The second wasn't just against a different player, it was after all the starters had been pulled from the game.

Come on now. Do some basic research before you post. This is way too easy.

Below is the total yards allowed to ALL WRs vs Ward in each week through last week (it lists primary, but stat is total yards). Over 50 yards only twice all season.

Tell me more about how he "sucks".

View attachment 56895
He sucks

Latest posts