After rewatching the 49er -Seahawk Game....

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
..it was pretty clear to see that the Seahawks defense came out playing dirty to start the second half. That entire first drive after Half-Time proves this.

When the 49ers drove down to take a 23-17 lead. All you seen were Seahawk players taking shots at 49er knees.

The hit on Kittles leg after a catch for a 1st down. The Deebo hit and pulling on his leg.

The pile on's by the Seahawks after most plays.

That's when you know a team is beat when they play dirty. The pathetic part is the Seahawks were still in the game. But obviously in their minds they had already lost.

The final score and how the Seahawks played proved that they were correct.

There was a reason why Kyle Shanahan went onto the field to protest.

I GUARANTEE these 49ers will remember this next season.

hinton

Reaction score
The Abrams hit was stupid (there's a good chance Abrams won't make the roster next year anyway), but everything else listed seems like you're trying to force a narrative to fit your viewpoint.

The Seahawks played well in the first half against a better team. The second half the 49ers adjusted and proved they were the better team, fair play.

Pop 'guarantee' in caps if it makes you feel better for whatever reason. Next seasons games should be competitive and must-watch (if we address our front 7), hopefully it's two teams battling for a SB that neither won the previous year.

OP
OP
49ersNFCWsBest

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
I think you might want to re-watch the game if you haven't already. That would be the entire first drive by the 49ers in the 2nd Half. There is alot of chipping going on by the Seahawks.

It starts long before the Deboo tackle and doesn't end there.

That's OK.

Next season will be another chapter. I'm not sure the 49ers will win the Superbowl this year. They were better then the Ravens and Chiefs in 2012 and 2019 but they lost in both of those Superbowls.

I do believe the 49ers will own the NFC WEST for another 2 most likely 3 years with the talent they have signed.

Maybe just maybe the 49ers will actually get number 6 in the next few years. .

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I fervently hope the 49ers beat Dallas on Sunday. The unhappier Jerruh is, the happier I am. He deserves to be for hogging prime time slots, for worming his way into 80 percent of the games not deemed local.

Aircrew

Reaction score
..it was pretty clear to see that the Seahawks defense came out playing dirty to start the second half. That entire first drive after Half-Time proves this.

When the 49ers drove down to take a 23-17 lead. All you seen were Seahawk players taking shots at 49er knees.

The hit on Kittles leg after a catch for a 1st down. The Deebo hit and pulling on his leg.

The pile on's by the Seahawks after most plays.

That's when you know a team is beat when they play dirty. The pathetic part is the Seahawks were still in the game. But obviously in their minds they had already lost.

The final score and how the Seahawks played proved that they were correct.

There was a reason why Kyle Shanahan went onto the field to protest.

I GUARANTEE these 49ers will remember this next season.
Dude, get a life. The 49ers won, convincingly, and they're probably going to get to the SB this season. Enjoy the great team that they are and take this post victory, bowed up, tough talk back to whatever cousin f**king hick town you're clearly from.

hoxrox

Reaction score
The dirty player was barely on the team, and probably won't be on the team next season. It was dumb move, for sure.

Didn't see any other "shots" taken.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
DK absolutely abused their corner Ward all game long but still they needed a perfect game to win and they didn’t play a perfect game. The bizarre illegal man downfield call erased a drive that would’ve tied the game but San Francisco is simply the better team now especially defensive side of the ball with the exception of their booty corners. Geno’s fumble really changed the momentum of the game but this rookie squad is going to make some noise next year. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if the Hawks make a deep run next year

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
DK absolutely abused their corner Ward all game long but still they needed a perfect game to win and they didn’t play a perfect game. The bizarre illegal man downfield call erased a drive that would’ve tied the game but San Francisco is simply the better team now especially defensive side of the ball with the exception of their booty corners. Geno’s fumble really changed the momentum of the game but this rookie squad is going to make some noise next year. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if the Hawks make a deep run next year
DK is an anomaly, dude is a beast, huge and fast a lot of corners have a hard time covering him.

Maybe take a little time off from your Trey Lance obsession and learn football. Ineligible man down field happens at 1 yrd, its called when lineman hits 2 yrds. These calls are not the reason the Hawks lost. Again you need to get over it along with the Lance crap.

Move on Arlos

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Ha ha ha.
You know a team is beat when they start playing diirty - Also from the OP, the Seahawks were ahead when they started playing dirty so in their minds they had lost.

You are twisting yourself into a pretzel in the same post to justify your weak narrative. Unlike your team last Sat, you are taking the L on this one.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I just wanna make it very clear....it was not ME who said this. LOL.

Johnathan Abram thing was totally unnecessary, but Kittle? He was hit in the upper leg/hip. It looked bad because he didn't see the defender. Jimmie Ward hit Geno way late before the half.

Come on now. Don't be this guy.

Marvin49

Reaction score

Ward gave up about 85 yards or so and 50+ were on a single play. Relax a bit there.

Ward is an excellent corner. Deommodore? Not so much. Losing Emanuel Moseley really hurt. He was playing really well.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Sadly I would also like to point out it's pretty hard for Hawk defenders to be taking Niners out at the knees where you have to tackle them from behind while chasing.

flv2

Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine any 49ers board ever taking an opening post from a divisional rival with as little animosity as the opening post has been met with here.

Nope. Can't do it.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Ward gave up about 85 yards or so and 50+ were on a single play. Relax a bit there.

Ward is an excellent corner. Deommodore? Not so much. Losing Emanuel Moseley really hurt. He was playing really well.
DK had like 10 receptions, 125 yards and 2 TD’s. Ward got abused and was awful in KC according to KC fans

Marvin49

Reaction score
DK had like 10 receptions, 125 yards and 2 TD’s. Ward got abused and was awful in KC according to KC fans

I didn't quote DKs stats. I quoted what Ward gave up VS DK. DK got some of his yards VS Lenoir.

I don't care what KC fans say. I watched Ward play THIS season in THIS D.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I didn't quote DKs stats. I quoted what Ward gave up VS DK. DK got some of his yards VS Lenoir.

I don't care what KC fans say. I watched Ward play THIS season in THIS D.
Well I’m glad you like him because nobody else wanted him in free agency lol