Official shit calls thread vs Cowboys

JPatera76

Reaction score
Bullshit TD Taken away again for a 2nd time..

Torc

Reaction score
He did NOT lose control

Eff the reffs
Eff the crew in New York
He totally didn't lose control, he used the ground to help him maintain it. :p It's arguable but I thought it was the right call. If he'd been further from the ground it would have more obviously come out.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
He totally didn't lose control, he used the ground to help him maintain it. :p It's arguable but I thought it was the right call. If he'd been further from the ground it would have more obviously come out.
The ball can touch the ground and still be a catch

JPatera76

Reaction score
100% and we've seen this against seattle numerous times this year with catches called completed and caught against other teams.

I guarantee if it was Dallas the replay would've been less than 15 seconds and stand as a TD

Torc

Reaction score
But it was falling out of his hands before he hit the ground. The ground is the reason that he "had control". I think he lost control and the timing of him hitting the ground put it back in his hands.

But I'm glad they got the TD.....after two more TD catches. :)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I’m okay with the JSN td reversal. The ball hit the ground and it definitely moved into his body more. As for the TO, how come none of the officials whistled the play done until afterwards?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
But it was falling out of his hands before he hit the ground. The ground is the reason that he "had control". I think he lost control and the timing of him hitting the ground put it back in his hands.

It hit the ground and moved closer to his body. It was a fairly easy call to make. Seahawk homers won’t see it that way. All good because we got the 7 points anyways.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score

Falling out of his hands?

I must have been looking at the wrong play.

My bad.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Bullshit Holding call on woolen... BOTH are going at it... ticky tack as best

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The last holding call on Brown was a phantom call. The announcer were even hesitating on this call. I did not see any jersey grab. I have seen no calls worse than this.