Note To Season Ticket Holders

mikeak

Reaction score
I opted for a refund. I found no reason to lend money to the Seahawks interest free

With that said I emailed and asked about STH benefits still being in place if we opted for refund. Things like red zone on the NFL app for free

I was told that all benefits remains in place regardless of option picked

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, everyone has their reasons for the option they choose. No right or wrong in this, just whatever works for you.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Looking more and more like the border will remain closed for the rest of 2020. So I’m starting to regret not just simply taking the credit. That would end the mystery and guesswork.

I’d like to free up some of those vacation days I’ve taken for the prime time games. Not that there is many places to go.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, my wife and I are kind of just assuming no fans at the game so we are all paid up for next year. So, take the $ we would have used from income tax to pay for tix and go to a road game in 2021. Been awhile since we hit a road game, but it's always a great chance to turn it into a vacation somewhere. Now to see who they play next year, not even gonna' bother looking until we see how this year plays out.

mikeak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":11qp9vhl said:
Yep, everyone has their reasons for the option they choose. No right or wrong in this, just whatever works for you.

Agreed. I just outlined why but also wanted to let people know that there is no difference in "side perks" between the options

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Just saw the Border will be closed to non-essential travel until Sept 21. So I'll be needing a credit for the Patriots game.
Suspect this is going to last all season though.

hulbe

Reaction score
Already have the refund. Took the money and bought a nice new and huge TV to watch the games on. Seattle is a scary place to visit right now. Not to sad about it.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Aros, what did you decide??

I decided to defer to next year. It was a hard decision, but best for me.

Curt

Reaction score
The Seahawks refund showed up on my Visa card last night. During uncertain times, I rather have my money in my pocket than in any corporation's bank account.