No Fire Today.

TypeSly

Reaction score
On offence at least. Hawks just looked confused all day. No run game. No pass game. On the bright side, the defence played well.

I don't know what the hell that was today.

Decimation

Reaction score
Found myself scratching my head at a lot of Wilson’s decision making today.

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
hgwellz12":5n05anvg said:
John63 in 3...2.......1

LMAO. At least something made me smile today :mrgreen:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Huge missed opportunity.

Deejay Dallas not being able to fall on the ball after the blocked punt proved to be the mathematical difference in the game.

Wilson had yet another late season clunker game. We've seen this from him every year and it's getting old.
The "1-0 championship mindset" talk is all BS.
I'm tired of Carroll. I'm tired of the same stale, lame offense with Metcalf only on the left side.

No creativity. Poor gameplanning. Poor coaching. Pathetic execution.

The Seahawks had the division there for the taking, and yet again they let it slip through their grasp.

They're lucky fans didn't waste money to go down there and see a bunch of spoiled, entitled selfish athletes go out there and get punked. But they don't care. They're more interested in driving their fancy sports cars to their big mansions to their beautiful wives. They don't care about us. What we emotionally invest in this black hole of a team.

Forget this. Forget it all.

Mix

Reaction score
Decimation":16kncu1p said:
Found myself scratching my head at a lot of Wilson’s decision making today.

While the video evidence appears to show fraudulent decision making, the O-Line letting sacks tabulate up in the final moments without any real opposition makes it look even worse.

mistaowen

Reaction score
hgwellz12":se1e1v7w said:
John63 in 3...2.......1

The bat signal is already lit and he’s scrambling to get in here

OP
OP
TypeSly

TypeSly

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3uxcv8ra said:
Huge missed opportunity.

Deejay Dallas not being able to fall on the ball after the blocked punt proved to be the mathematical difference in the game.

Wilson had yet another late season clunker game. We've seen this from him every year and it's getting old.
The "1-0 championship mindset" talk is all BS.
I'm tired of Carroll. I'm tired of the same stale, lame offense with Metcalf only on the left side.

No creativity. Poor gameplanning. Poor coaching. Pathetic execution.

The Seahawks had the division there for the taking, and yet again they let it slip through their grasp.

They're lucky fans didn't waste money to go down there and see a bunch of spoiled, entitled selfish athletes go out there and get punked. But they don't care. They're more interested in driving their fancy sports cars to their big mansions to their beautiful wives. They don't care about us. What we emotionally invest in this black hole of a team.

Forget this. Forget it all.

Totally forgot about that! A couple rookies that were too excited to just get the ball in their possession. It wasn't even going fast with only Seahawks around the ball. That was so frustrating.

It was reallly frustrating to see no urgency in the offense all game long too. Pete wasting 10 seconds before calling the time-out. Russ hanging onto the ball so long, to do nothing with it.They played like the Giants were just going to hand them the game before it was over. Well guess what? They didn't! This is the NFL! You still have to go out and get the job done. So frustrating.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Is there ever fire against truly inferior opponents? This is commonplace with Carroll's Hawks. They almost always play down to their opponents.

They just lost to the Colt McCoy-led Giants. Hooooooooly shit.

Say it out loud a few times without vomiting.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Can you win the game in the 1st quarter?!

I can just hear Carroll now with his recycled, cliche nonsense.
Its time to clean house.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
nanomoz":39clgb4j said:
Is there ever fire against truly inferior opponents? This is commonplace with Carroll's Hawks. They almost always play down to their opponents.

They just lost to the Colt McCoy-led Giants. Hooooooooly $h!t.

Say it out loud a few times without vomiting.

I'm sorry. I can't.

classicaaron

Reaction score
This team is a joke. Losing to the giants with Jones would have been horrendous. But losing to Colt. Heads need to roll. Wilson looked confused all day. Held the ball way too long and never took the give me yards. I think Lockette had a concussion after that early hit because he looked slow and sloppy after. The line was absolute garbage. And defense played alright at best. Anything more than 3 points is bad against colt mccoy.

Last week against like eagles they also looked like garbage. Was just lucky to play a bad team. Hawks are a first round loss in the playoffs for sure. So tired of losing to bad teams year after year instead of locking up playoff positions

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The whole team looked lost today. The defense played fine, but they were playing against Colt McCoy and they let some guy named Wayne run for 8.4 yards per carry. The offense was trash all day. Special teams was OK, but Deejay Dallas blew an easy opportunity for a TD on that blocked punt.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
TypeSly":1rn8n6gu said:
On offence at least. Hawks just looked confused all day. No run game. No pass game. On the bright side, the defence played well.

I don't know what the hell that was today.

This was the real difference. You play defeated you get defeated. Offense was absent today.