Nickname for Mitch Garver

Chapow

Reaction score
I was gonna go with "Buck Fitty" due to his BA hovering around .150 all season, but now that it's dropping down into the mid .130's and showing no signs of leveling out or getting any better, I'm thinking I'll just wait a week or 2 and start calling him "Fitty Cent". Yeah, I know it's a rip off of the rapper/actor guy, but I don't care. It's just so perfect for Garver.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I was gonna go with "Buck Fitty" due to his BA hovering around .150 all season, but now that it's dropping down into the mid .130's and showing no signs of leveling out or getting any better, I'm thinking I'll just wait a week or 2 and start calling him "Fitty Cent". Yeah, I know it's a rip off of the rapper/actor guy, but I don't care. It's just so perfect for Garver.
He's just another one on the list of guys who put up decent numbers elsewhere and can't produce in Seattle. Guys like - Jeff Cirillo, Kolten Wong, Pollak, Jesse Winker, and so on.
I'd rather they had re-signed Teoscar Hernandez and then they could have used Haniger at DH.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Jesse Winker was better than Wong, Pollack, Garver and Polanco. I wouldn't put him on that list.

Garver and Polanco need to be released immediately. They will eventually. They are awful. Dipoto has absolutely bombed the last 2 seasons in fixing the bottom of the line up specifically DH and 2B. Those 2 positions non existent the past 2 seasons. I hope they sign Josh Naylor at the end of the season and move Ty to 2nd.

Last edited: