NFL Officiating continues to be a joke.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Video unavailable to watch on the forum, but just click on "watch on youtube" to watch each one.

3 weeks worth of horrible officiating videos for this season so far, with each video being about 13 minutes long. I'm completely aware that refs make mistakes and are humans but some of these are so insanely egregious that there's absolutely no excuse for that kind of mistake, and they should be suspended/fined/fired. It's getting ridiculous and frustrating at this point, and at one point in time I caught myself reflexively saying "**** you, Roger Gooddell" out loud.

I wish this would stop, as it's seriously ruining the game.

Was just posting on another message that yesterday was the worst officiating day I think I saw in a WHILE.

And shit that alters games. I don't like it one bit.

You want to hate Rog even more? Look for Claudius in his skybox in Munich while we got ass raped. Grr.

evergreen

Reaction score
It's the call not related to the outcome of a play that now changes the outcome of the game that drives me crazy.

QWERTY

Reaction score
It seems the refs had money on KC -7.5.

There was even a 3rd and long and they flagged Gardner for holding, even thoough there was no hold.

If KC went for the FG they would had been +6.

But when Maholmes scrambled his last play and didn't run to the endzone, I was kind of glad and hoped if fuked the Ref's night.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's the call not related to the outcome of a play that now changes the outcome of the game that drives me crazy.

This. Happens all the time. Especially in a game where the refs allow stuff the entire game, then decide to call it in the biggest moments. It's like a baseball ump that all of a sudden changes his strike zone in the 8th and 9th inning driving players crazy. i.e. Angel Hernandez.

Tone deaf refs who don't know no one wants them involved in the outcomes of games. If it's egregious, call it. If you've been letting the players play the entire game and it's not egregious? Swallow the whistle and let the players decide the outcome. Not you.

SheaD

Reaction score
It seems the refs had money on KC -7.5.

There was even a 3rd and long and they flagged Gardner for holding, even thoough there was no hold.

If KC went for the FG they would had been +6.

But when Maholmes scrambled his last play and didn't run to the endzone, I was kind of glad and hoped if fuked the Ref's night.

There was a hold on Gardner, there's video all over the net.

JPatera76

Reaction score
its a joke tonight so far for MNF lolol even buck and aikman disliking it