Navarro Bowman

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I hope that even in the euphoria of winning we can be classy enough to extend our thoughts to this guy. That injury looked horrific. Christ knows why they kept showing it on TV.

Get well soon number 53.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hope he recovers well. Hate seeing that injury. That was a goofy call not awarding that fumble. Almost tainted a pretty good, nerve-wracking game.

SF49r

Reaction score
Yeah as soon as bowman went down I stopped caring about the win. Did not want to get into the superbowl without bowman.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
Can definitely relate after watching Clemons go down against Wash last year. Really crappy way for a season to end. Hope he is back butting heads with Lynch at full speed next year . . .

The Outfield

Reaction score
That was an absolutely horrid injury. In no way did I even think about celebrating that. Hope that guy can recover... he's young.

SF49r

Reaction score
The Outfield":1pwn7l20 said:
That was an absolutely horrid injury. In no way did I even think about celebrating that. Hope that guy can recover... he's young.
I heard some Seahawks fans were throwing food at him as he was being carted off. Now I know most Seahawks fans are not like that but that was the most ****ed thing I heard

The Outfield

Reaction score
SF49r":2ctvk3tw said:
The Outfield":2ctvk3tw said:
I heard some Seahawks fans were throwing food at him as he was being carted off. Now I know most Seahawks fans are not like that but that was the most ****ed thing I heard

Yeah, seriously man. I find that embarrassing as hell. But you have ass holes like that from every corner of the NFL.

SF49r

Reaction score
The Outfield":1xvqueo0 said:
SF49r":1xvqueo0 said:
The Outfield":1xvqueo0 said:

Yeah, seriously man. I find that embarrassing as hell. But you have ass holes like that from every corner of the NFL.

Yeah man I can agree with that, not every fan base is perfect and there is always those ass holes that make them look bad.

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
The Outfield":34u0wyc6 said:
SF49r":34u0wyc6 said:
The Outfield":34u0wyc6 said:

Yeah I read about it on The WebZone ... it's always a few, giving the many a BAD name SMH

jkitsune

Reaction score
SF49r":1ya0ce28 said:
The Outfield":1ya0ce28 said:
If true, that's disgusting. Truly disgusting.

If

Bryce84

Reaction score
From what I could tell it was popcorn that was "thrown" at him. Not that it makes it less of a classless thing to do, but it's not like there were meals being tossed around. Granted, this is purely from what I could see on the cart in videos of him being carted into the locker room, and I wasn't there, so I'm not going to claim this to be 100% factual. Here's the video where I could catch a glimpse of this: http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco ... an-injured

If you don't want to see replays of the knee then skip to about the 1:03 mark. There's a handful of popcorn kernels on the cart. Likely the work of just one rotten apple.

That being said, it was a horrific injury and I do wish him a speedy and full recovery. Hate to see those injuries happen to anyone, especially such a gifted young player like Bowman.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":1i9cgly2 said:
SF49r":1i9cgly2 said:
The Outfield":1i9cgly2 said:
If true, that's disgusting. Truly disgusting.

If

I think it was an accident, some guy was pushing a disabled saints fan down the stairs and he spilt his popcorn.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Everyone I watched the game with said they'd rather not see that play ever again.

It was pretty brutal.

Hope he comes back strong, too young and talented to go out like that.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I really hope it's not serious and he's back out there in time for OTAs. That was gruesome.