My sources confirm Grubb will be hired as OC(RUMOR)

GemCity

Reaction score
(Rumor/my guess)

Not going to reveal my source for obvious reasons. But expect the news to break within the next 24-48 hours. Ryan Grubb is comin’ home baby!

Edit by staff.
Can you ask your source if we’re getting Penix?

Thanks,
.netizens

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm not believing it currently but really for it and it probably says we like Penix. I can accept that. I'd prefer we sneak in and get Rattler but I trust JS will get the players Mac prefers. So excited.

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I would really prefer we go with next generation coaches we will be up against McVay and Shanahan for years if not 10-15 years. Everyone that knows anything says Mac is McVay but defense so let's just don't panic if we suck for a year or two.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
I'm offended that the national media is announcing we've filled our OC hole. What and when we put something in our OC hole is none of anybody's business.

Also, this thread is about new potential hire. Can you guys take your slap fight about not reading each other's posts somewhere else?

Parallax

Reaction score
I'm offended that the national media is announcing we've filled our OC hole. What and when we put something in our OC hole is none of anybody's business.

Also, this thread is about new potential hire. Can you guys take your slap fight about not reading each other's posts somewhere else?

I'm Offended That You're Offended By me Taking Offense At Your Offensive Offensiveness​

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I'm not believing it currently but really for it and it probably says we like Penix. I can accept that.

I mean I like Penix so I wouldnt be mad at it but why does it probably say that? Anytime a team hires a college OC it means they like the schools current QB? Im not really getting the logic here.

Parallax

Reaction score
I mean I like Penix so I wouldnt be mad at it but why does it probably say that? Anytime a team hires a college OC it means they like the schools current QB? Im not really getting the logic here.
Agreed. People are gonna say that but I'm sure Schneider will draft whomever he thinks is the best guy to draft. Of course the media's gonna run with the obvious story. The one I feel sorry for is Austin Mack. Came to Washington to QB under DeBoer and Grubb. Grubb was OC and QB coach. Enrolled and took classes. Then DeBoer and Grubb left so he went cross county and enrolled at Alabama. Now Grubb leaves. He can't follow to Seattle and the transfer portal for Alabama closes tomorrow. Poor kid.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm just thinking new coach new OC/DC Geno is a typical backup please take your shots every year given Pete is were here should have been since at least 2017.

But since we have a different coach and philosophy please get a quarterback you believe in.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'm just thinking new coach new OC/DC Geno is a typical backup please take your shots every year given Pete is were here should have been since at least 2017.

But since we have a different coach and philosophy please get a quarterback you believe in.
Geno isn't as bad as this place thinks he is.

flv2

Reaction score
lol. This will be the only NFL franchise where the coaching staff have opt-out clauses in their contracts so they can jump ship for better offers. Do what you gotta do I guess.

Latest posts