My sources confirm Grubb will be hired as OC(RUMOR)

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I think he can run the ball. UWs RBs we're all banged up last year. I think he plays to strengths and adjusts to start off like injuries
Washington ran for over 100 yards and passed the ball for over 400 yards vs Texas in the College Football Playoff.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
You didn't read what I said. Try doing that, then respond again. I usually have a very short leash for you wanna be know it all blow hards before I just block you folks and move on.

You clearly either didn't read what I said or you do not understand how to have a debate.

Figure it out.
I read what you said, and I've never came off as a know it all. You responded to me trying to have a debate about how a team that played for the national title game did against Texas. No other team on Texas's schedule was in the realm of Washington. Maybe Alabama, but how is that a debate. And you can block me all you want I give 2💩

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Are you sure about that. Byu had 95, Ku had 124, Alabama had 107, Texas tech had 110,Oklahoma 201,Tcu had 1 player who rushed for 97 yards but as a team they had 88, these stats are all rushing yards only. If that's what you call making comments outta my ass then. 🥱
BYU ran for 95, passed for 197. Lost the game 35-6.

Kansas ran for 124 yards, passed for 136. Lost the game 41-14.

Texas Tech ran 110 yards, passed for 327. Lost the game 57-7.

Oklahoma I already quoted. They were the only other team that beat Texas. 34-30.

TCU ran for 88 yards, passed for 302. Lost the game 29-26.

As you can see here, none of them ran for 100 and passed for over 400, except for the one team not mentioned in this post yet.

Washington ran for 102, passed for 430, and won 37-31.

So yeah I think we're fine. I think Grubb can run the ball just fine, and clearly has a dangerous passing game.

Don't forget to tip your waiter on the way out.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Right, is that what you're calling it now. First it was a debate and now it's dispelling. Go back and read what I said Mastur-bater.

Keep up, I'll be sure to have some wet towels on hand for your fetish.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Nope.

It was nothing more than rumor/speculation at time of posting.

.net has always required the “source” the be revealed, this has not changed, nor will it because somebody got it right.
Mario always keeping us honest.

JPatera76

Reaction score
When its been OFFICIALLY announced.. Shefter and Condotta and them dont count. lol Once we see an announcement from the team/organization itself we can remove the rumor tag or at least clarify. But definitely will be giving credit to the OP for sure when its announced.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
When its been OFFICIALLY announced.. Shefter and Condotta and them dont count. lol Once we see an announcement from the team/organization itself we can remove the rumor tag or at least clarify. But definitely will be giving credit to the OP for sure when its announced.
Game is only over when the clock is 00 right? ;)

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score

Keep up, I'll be sure to have some wet towels on hand for your fetish.
I keep seeing you in my rear view but I don't know how else to tell you, you're not my type. You should think about changing your name to CallMeAKitten.