"Mr. Limited"

Throwdown

Reaction score
This is who Russ is now. The mf fell off in 2020 and hasn’t been good or decent since.

The coach he has now is a cuck who won’t ever have the balls to go power run to give Russ his chances to do what he does best. This is what he will always be until he sees he’s not ever gonna be one of the top guys doing what they do, or he just leaves the game.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
This is who Russ is now. The mf fell off in 2020 and hasn’t been good or decent since.

The coach he has now is a cuck who won’t ever have the balls to go power run to give Russ his chances to do what he does best. This is what he will always be until he sees he’s not ever gonna be one of the top guys doing what they do, or he just leaves the game.
I think it's going to be fun to watch from a distance. I wonder how many head coaches and offensive coordinators Russ is going to burn through in Denver. The "Let Russ Cook" crowd will never ever see a pattern between what happened here and what's happening in Denver, and everything will always be the fault of the coaching staff.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score

I think he's gonna go down this road until his arm starts 'fade' before he embraces that reality

W

Welshers

Geno Smith has proven to be a far superior QB than Russell Wilson. If Geno had been given the same pieces around him that Russ did when he came into the league, instead of going to the dysfunctional Jets where talent has been dying for over a decade, imagine how great he would have been! Yes, I said it! Geno > Wilson!

toffee

Reaction score
Geno Smith has proven to be a far superior QB than Russell Wilson. If Geno had been given the same pieces around him that Russ did when he came into the league, instead of going to the dysfunctional Jets where talent has been dying for over a decade, imagine how great he would have been! Yes, I said it! Geno > Wilson!
I am sure that if Geno was drafted by the Patriots, learned from the GOAT, Geno will have as good a career as JimmyG. Between Geno and Jimmy, Geno has strong arm, a lot more athletic, Jimmy have a quicker release.

Not sure if Geno could win '13 and '14 super bowls though.

Rainger

Reaction score
I am sure that if Geno was drafted by the Patriots, learned from the GOAT, Geno will have as good a career as JimmyG. Between Geno and Jimmy, Geno has strong arm, a lot more athletic, Jimmy have a quicker release.

Not sure if Geno could win '13 and '14 super bowls though.
LOL neither has Jimmy G

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
I'm not just talking about this season. I'm talking about forever.

Next year Denver is going to win way more games, and the year after that, and so on. Until Pete finally moves on.

Pete is washed. That is the irony of the situation. Defenses are still terrified of Wilson's deep ball, and are playing him accordingly. Meanwhile coaches are relieved when they see Pete Carroll's Seahawks on their schedule, as they are the easiest team to prepare for in the league.
Every day must be horrible for you. I certainly hope your dreams aren't filled with Pete Carroll's positivity and smiling face. Don't jump! Really don't .....jump.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Wilson lost his cheat codewheels in 2018. He's been doing most of his damage from the pocket since then. His demise has been severely exaggerated. Even Matty F. Brown, one of his biggest critics thinks he'll be fine in Denver.

Did you forget how good Wilson looked down the stretch last season once his finger got right? And of course how good he looked before his finger got injured? What's going on right now in Denver is a lack of continuity, a brand new offense that even guys like Rodgers and Matt Ryan struggled their 1st season in. Injuries at WR, RG, & RT, no pre-season, and a Rookie HC who's made some mistakes for sure, but is improving. Hackjob already improved tremendously from game 1 to game 3. And they will continue to improve as an offense as the year goes on.

Wilson will be fine over the next three seasons, he is going to keep winning. They've set their salary cap up to be major players the next 2 off-seasons to go get the pieces they need. They're stacked on defense, could use some help at WR and OL, they'll have the space to do just that.

Cash over cap. They're paying him $50M a year but his cap hits are no where near that.

2022 $17M
2023 $22M
2024 $35.4M

The Seahawks under Pete are the ones that are screwed, and that is where the attention must go. We're approaching irreparable damage territory with Pete, all that's left is to draft a QB, not develop him properly, stick with a defensive HC who can't coach defense, and the Hawks are looking at 5-10 years of darkness. The hole is being dug deeper every year he stays on. The Seahawks need a new head coach that has developed a QB before, before they even attempt to draft one. RWless Pete has a career losing record and it's only going to get way worse over these next few years if something isn't done about it.
I hope you'll be okay. The anti-Pete taint is certainly odd. Try going outside and enjoying the day. This obsession can't be good for your health.