Most Trustworthy (current) Playoff Quarterbacks

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3oes20rq said:
Hawkfan77":3oes20rq said:
Is Manning still in his first three years?

This isn't a projection for future production...it's for this year. Luck hasn't proved anything in the playoffs, Manning played in the SB last year and already has a ring.

Just saying that Luck has a place in the convo. He started off stronger than Peyton and is the only one of the two without a losing playoff record. It took Manning six years to get his first playoff win.

- bsd RPA
Luck's in the convo because the article is about what 8 remaining QBs in the playoffs do you trust most...in this years playoffs. Manning's first 3 playoff appearances meaning absolutely nothing

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
endzorn":2x9x28in said:
I don't know about trustworthy, but here's my list of sexiest playoff quarterbacks

1- Cam Newton - I guarantee you there are white housewives all over the country that agree with me.
2- Tom Brady - My girlfriend once told me she would lick his chin dimple. Slut.
3 - Big Russ - We've all seen the magazine cover.
4 - Tony Romo - In an 'Awe shucks' kind of way.
5 - Aaron Rodgers - There are middle aged men licking cheese grease off their fingers and dreaming of him.
6/7/8 - Flacco, Luck, Manning - There are no leaders here.
Um...Being female, I can tell you that Brady is hands down the sexiest QB in the league. Newton? He's not even the best looking guy on his team. lol. Russ is better looking than Newton on that list.

1)Brady
2)Romo
3)Russ
4)Newton
5)Flacco/Rodgers(Meh)
The rest.... :pukeface:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1bf27em2 said:
Romo at #2 is such a joke. Should be

#1 Brady
#2 Flacco
#3 Rodgers
#4 Wilson
#5 Luck
#6 Manning
#7 Romo
#8 Newton

Yup. I can't believe he put Romo over Flacco and Brady. Romo is one of the LEAST reliable playoff QBs in recent memory.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Flacco has 7 road wins in the playoffs, 7. How is that less clutch than a guy who has TWO TOTAL wins in the playoffs (one given to him by the refs)?????

evergreen

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2644nqm2 said:
Flacco has 7 road wins in the playoffs, 7. How is that less clutch than a guy who has TWO TOTAL wins in the playoffs (one given to him by the refs)?????
That is amazing. Plus Rogers didn't win his super bowl as much as Big Ben lost it. He's lost his last three playoff games and two were at home. Put Romo first we love him up here...That was the best plays Ever for hawks fans until four years ago...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Like the Ravens or not, gotta respect how damn good they are in the playoffs. It's crazy how many big games they win at the end of the season, and in the playoffs. Especially in the playoffs.

Greenhell

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3lvk2ise said:
tony-romo-botched-snap-o.gif

You're welcome

-bsd RPA

I will never forget Jordan 'Babs' Babineaux because of that play. Ever.