Mariners trading Kelenic, Marco...

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Dumping salary for pitchers who don't show much promise. It almost seems like the M's are tanking this next year at this point.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
That Kowar dude posted a sweet 6.48 era
What a great trade..
Trying for 100 loses next year

Xxx

Reaction score
I mean I’m like whatever. I was hoping jarred would be a superstar someday.
I didn’t see Marco or white ever seeing the field again though. I’m actually indifferent to this trade. I guess the worst part of it is that for all the big things dipstick this is the final flush of his original dump. Meanwhile Eddie Diaz is still a baseball player unlike all the crap players district runs through

Bobblehead

Reaction score
IDK.. I think we fleeced them..hopefully, that money saved is used to get a.. 3b, 2b and now looks like we need outfielders, DH .. hell a new team I guess.

Reactions: Xxx

Chapow

Reaction score
Congratulations to JK, Marco, and Evan. Now they get the chance to go play for a top tier franchise and team that's actually willing to do what it takes to be a real world series contender.

I won't be the least bit surprised if JK becomes a damn good player in Atlanta.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I've been seriously thinking about following another team and not even following the M's at all for the last 2 years.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet....

I also can't decide on another team to follow.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
There's a plan, they obviously have their pitching intact and hopefully go after Snell. They have the 2 pitchers they can actually parlay into trade for bat's and maybe another reliever or two and use the salaries they freed up to go after free agent bats. I think that is their plan.