Maelstrom Flying, John is Crying

W

Welshers

2022 PFF Ratings:

Geno Smith = 73.9
Russell Wilson = 57.7

Geno Smith is objectively a better Quarterback than Russell Wilson. PFF is made by PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS who know their football. They say it's not even close. Geno is loads better.

Russ, as I have said all along, is a fraud.

Maelstrom was right. John63 is crying somewhere right now. Actually, he's on the Broncos forum defending Russ's terrible 0 TD performance today.

Yes I know the haters will come and say "but Russ has more wins!!!"

Yeah he has a much better team around him. And he still lost to us head to head. He's looked terrible and is 2-1. He is a huge disappointment as I said.

Maelstrom was right. John63 was wrong.

Mizak

Reaction score
It’s more like Denver D is elite, Russell Wilson is washed up like how Peyton Manning was washed up but relied on Broncos D to win their Super Bowl. If Broncos play like that, they might get into the playoffs and get into the promised land. Wilson doesn’t need to score a lot just enough for the elite Broncos D to stuff the opponent offense.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
2022 PFF Ratings:

Geno Smith = 73.9
Russell Wilson = 57.7

Geno Smith is objectively a better Quarterback than Russell Wilson. PFF is made by PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS who know their football. They say it's not even close. Geno is loads better.

Russ, as I have said all along, is a fraud.

Maelstrom was right. John63 is crying somewhere right now. Actually, he's on the Broncos forum defending Russ's terrible 0 TD performance today.

Yes I know the haters will come and say "but Russ has more wins!!!"

Yeah he has a much better team around him. And he still lost to us head to head. He's looked terrible and is 2-1. He is a huge disappointment as I said.

Maelstrom was right. John63 was wrong.
TROLL LEVEL: 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :ROFLMAO:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'll just post these here now, in case my actual position gets misrepresented. Some have accused me of playing both sides so that I can wiggle my way out of whatever happens, so I'll be as clear as possible.

1. Geno Smith should not be seen as a longterm option at the position.
2. Geno Smith is not clutch, and can not carry the team.
3. My belief is that Geno is a very good option as a stopgap quarterback, and I see him as roughly equivalent to Jared Goff.

That being said, lol go Geno

BASF

Reaction score
Love your schtick man. One of the funniest clown posters we have had in decades, but your Russell Wilson obsession is truly pathetic. Keep it in the proper forum kid.

cymatica

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Donks got the ugly win in spite of RW. Jimmy G gave that game to RW. His passes were terrible, why could he not throw that bad against the Hawks. Without JG and his safety the Donks are 1 and 2
The same reason backups, rookies, and other mediocre QBs look like studs when they play this defense: their vanilla scheme makes it easy on them. No disguising coverage, no pre snap movement, no tight coverage. QBs seem to have a good idea of what will happen pre snap because for some reason Pete wants to make it easy on them

Rainger

Reaction score
The same reason backups, rookies, and other mediocre QBs look like studs when they play this defense: their vanilla scheme makes it easy on them. No disguising coverage, no pre snap movement, no tight coverage. QBs seem to have a good idea of what will happen pre snap because for some reason Pete wants to make it easy on them
Usually I would agree with you, but his throws were terrible and behind receivers etc. It was not just good D Jimmy G was terrible all on his own. He was on fire when he had to come in for Trey, but that happens so often in the NFL the guy comes in from the bench and lights it up.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Never bank on those damn 9ers. The only game they needed to win and choke city.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'll just post these here now, in case my actual position gets misrepresented. Some have accused me of playing both sides so that I can wiggle my way out of whatever happens, so I'll be as clear as possible.

3. My belief is that Geno is a very good option as a stopgap quarterback, and I see him as roughly equivalent to Jared Goff.

I say Goff is better; he's been playing well, but Geno is making it surprisingly close.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score

Goff is worlds better.

Latest posts